Demonoid Code

liquido

Tryed signing up in the past but never got a confirmation from them.Tryed everything but does not work.Does anyone have an extra code that they could PM me..Thanks

liquido

Thanks man..The code worked great..Im registered...In the past I had a code and when I registered the activation email went to my spam and was automaticaly deleted...

sent you 2 of them.

KennyF

I would mind if you sent me the spare.

KonGC

Paul

Kenny,, I will just include you in the PMs that I sent him. Try each to see which one works.

KennyF

Thanks man..The code worked great..Im registered...In the past I had a code and when I registered the activation email went to my spam and was automaticaly deleted...

Paul sent me the second code but niether Paul or I know which part is the name and which the password.

Maybe you can help?

KonGC

Paul sent me the second code but niether Paul or I know which part is the name and which the password.

Maybe you can help?

KonGC

The code goes in the "Invitation Code" field during registration. You set your own username and password.

D2fZi.png

KennyF
The code goes in the "Invitation Code" field during registration. You set your own username and password.

Ah, so that's it.

Thanks

KonGC

KennyF

I don't know what I'm doing wrong if anything because when I fill all the fields (including that ridiculous childish "Capcha" thing) and Demonoid just sits doing nothing.

KonGC

jusjoseph

I am still looking for code if anyone has an extra one. Thanks.

Send me a PM if you still need an invitation code.

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

I have some Codes. PM me. Then please post here once you have the codes working as to not use up all the codes people have.

Tim

Paul

Tim,

I sent them each a code. I have one more that I had generated, still in the same PM to them, if anyone wants it. If you do, just let me know and I will add you to the PM so you can have the "spare" invite.

Demonoid is pretty good, especially for movies. But, I watch TV series more than movies, so I use TV Torrents much more frequently, than I do any other torrent site.

Edited by Paul
USMC-Retired

I sent my code to Paul. He can add you the list of people that need it then.

Just post here requesting an add.