Google/ASIS and Google problems in general!

Bill H

Still having nightmarish problems with Globe and one of the things I notice is when Globe acts up, my ability to access Google Gmail is seriously effected and mostly eliminated. I get timed out messages all the time. Then this evening, trying to log into here, I see the system come to a screeching haul when google/ASIS is being looked up. I'm guessing this is some kind of tracking software, but it surely does slow things down. Is there any way to block it or work around it to speed things up?

Thanks,

Bill

USMC-Retired

If you are using the 3G dongle type then you will benefit greatly if you were logging into those sites as a mobile browser. There is a switch on this site. Also Gmail has an HTML version switch.

Woolf

Until about 2 days ago I had lots of problems with my Globe WIMAX, it is as if it is better now, been working ok (so so) now for more than a day.

It looks as if they oped my speed too, right now I just did a speedtest and it peeked at above 3 Mb/s for download and above 1 Mb for upload.

http://tattoo.globe....t/wimax#details I also noticed that they lowered the price for 1 Mb + landline to 1099 PHP and made a new plan 2 Mb + landline for 1299 PHP

Edited by Woolf
musicman666

They lowered the price... But I bet they didn't reinvest in a better system.... Just more subscribers bringing the system to its knees.

Bill H

If you are using the 3G dongle type then you will benefit greatly if you were logging into those sites as a mobile browser. There is a switch on this site. Also Gmail has an HTML version switch.

For those of us who are not IT experts, would you mind translating the above into English please?

Thanks,

Bill

USMC-Retired

When you log into Google there is a little switch at the bottom left click that. It says "Basic HTML version". I load to fast to capture it via image

For this site look at the picture

post-1477-0-78767200-1331791056_thumb.png