Windows 8

Mang Kanor

i have a love/hate relationship with windows phone 7 metro UI, sometimes it looks nice sometimes i think it sucks.

i hope windows 8 on pc would be a good OS with Metro UI, ill be getting one when it hits off the shelves.

dennis1105

Consumer preview is free (http://windows.micro...onsumer-preview), but it will expire. I'm not sure when that is, but Microsoft can change that later if they want. They extended the timeout from the developer preview released in Oct.

It expires on Jan. 16th 2013.....

Dennis

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i gotta admit every once in a while i go to youtube just to hear the sound of a dialup modem

SkyMan

i gotta admit every once in a while i go to youtube just to hear the sound of a dialup modem

And then out of habit you put your phone handset into the accoustic coupler, right?
  • Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

And then out of habit you put your phone handset into the accoustic coupler, right?

i still have one in the closet in a box.. and i have a few of the right kind of phones around the house still in use