Smartbro Rocket Plug it

liquido

I use a prepaid smartbro plug it and was wondering if its worth it to upgrade to this one..I guess I should check first to see if we have 4g here in Tagbilaran bohol??

http://store.smart.c...RocketPortfolio

Edited by Norseman
Boss Ross

I don't know your area at all. We live up in the mountains in San Fernando, Cebu. The plug it was very on & off and I did not like that, plus it was pre-pay as you go. I upgraded to an atenna called the Canopy. I now have 24/7 uninterupted service, unless the power goes out. After instalation it is P999 a month. I love it. I am on a desk top, so no battery, untill I buy a battery back-up power supply. Then I can plug in the Plug it, and still get SOME service, so hang on to your plug it if you go with the antenna.

Ross

liquido

From what Smart says the Rocket Plug It runs under 4g..The deal breaker is they do NOT offer an unlimited prepaid like they do with the regular plug it (unlisurf 100 or unlisurf 200)..I refuse to sign any contracts in this country..