• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• KennyF

• Mang Kanor

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can say that 100% I am satisfied with my Android 3.2 Gingerbread.   Now let me say this. I went and tried all the cheapo Chinese Versions of tablets. They are junk.... If you sit a Samsung or

I have a 7" and 10" Android and I have a windows 8 tablet. My best recommendation right now is to get a refurbished Acer W500 for about $380 (http://www.ebay.com/...dmpt=US_Tablets). That is how I g

It depends what you want it to do. I have both 7" ($100) and 10" ($200) Chinese tablets running Android 2.2 and 2.3 respectively.   Both have wifi and I've used them in airports so that's no proble

Posted Images

USMC-Retired

That is two years old. That has been fixed. There are new complaints with the Ipad2. The IOS was suppose to fix it. Some are still experiencing issues apple has not confirmed that as of yet.

Edited by Norseman
enoonmai
That is two years old. That has been fixed.

Sorry, wrong link, there were so many articles. You are correct they have not officially confirmed it at this time, the media is citing an internal email saying they are aware and are investigating it.

jusjoseph

Is the Zenthink C91 available in Cebu City and if so, where? Thanks.

USMC-Retired

I hate say it but is a hunt and peck kinda thing. Emall and SM have various supplies of Tablets. Now trying to find a location for you. I may have tried a Zepad. Not a Zenthink. Which are at SM mall.

jusjoseph

ok, understand, I have been hunting and pecking before. Thanks.

musicman666

That is two years old. That has been fixed. There are new complaints with the Ipad2. The IOS was suppose to fix it. Some are still experiencing issues apple has not confirmed that as of yet.

Really? What problems are they.... I have been trying to find bugs on mine but so far nothing.

USMC-Retired

I did not say it I do not own one. There are recent articles with the Ipad and wifi issues. They are not narrowed down to anything yet. Apple is researching it.

http://9to5mac.com/2012/04/04/apple-investigating-new-ipad-wifi-issues-tells-applecare-to-replace-affected-units/

Edited by Norseman
Cipro

The consumers are complaining of a intermittent wifi problem with the Ipad. However apple has not confirmed it.

They're probably holding it wrong.

JobsiPhone4Hold.jpg