SmartBro Keeps Disconecting?

aussiekangaroo

No problem with my Smart Bro connection here in Mandaue and I have been using it for the last year.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

No problem with my Smart Bro connection here in Mandaue and I have been using it for the last year.

never say anything like that out loud

too jinxy

aussiekangaroo

never say anything like that out loud

too jinxy

hahahaha true but it's always worked for me.

• Like 1

At the moment I'm having some issues again and that is with the newer modem. It is showing a solid light blue light at the moment where I think if it is working properly it should be showing a flashing blue light. I'm getting disconected about once every 10 -15 minutes, not as bad as the other modem but still not good. So it seems it must be a game of lucky dip with DumbBro. I also use FTP to upload files and it's incredibly slow at 4-5 kb :) I think this is what I had back in 1996 with dial up lol.

So do other networks like Globe offer a prepay sim as well?

What are the networks that I could buy a sim to use and any other details, price, promotions etc?

gasturbine

I used Smart Bro until they had to come to my house frequently to reposition the antenna. Last time they came I could not take it anymore. They said the house accross the street was in the way of the antenna. I told them the house was not just built and at intitial installation of Smart the house was there DUH! Well they decided to take the antenna off the roof and put it on my fence. OK sounds like maybe an idea right. So antennea is removed from roof. Now for the installation on the fence. Oh shit they have no tools. Ok I do have tools. Now problem how to anchor antenna pole to fence. They have no clue about this DUH!. I suggest they use metal brackets with concrete anchors. Oh my they of course have no anchors. I give them some money and send them to builders supply to purchase anchors. They return with plastic anchor insert for fence,but no screws. At that point I had had enough stupidity for the day. Told them to take pole , antenna , wire and any other shit and just go, get the hell off my property. I now have PLDT DSL and it works 95% of the time without issue and when it goes down it is for hours not days like Globe and Smart.

I used Smart Bro until they had to come to my house frequently to reposition the antenna. Last time they came I could not take it anymore. They said the house accross the street was in the way of the antenna. I told them the house was not just built and at intitial installation of Smart the house was there DUH! Well they decided to take the antenna off the roof and put it on my fence. OK sounds like maybe an idea right. So antennea is removed from roof. Now for the installation on the fence. Oh shit they have no tools. Ok I do have tools. Now problem how to anchor antenna pole to fence. They have no clue about this DUH!. I suggest they use metal brackets with concrete anchors. Oh my they of course have no anchors. I give them some money and send them to builders supply to purchase anchors. They return with plastic anchor insert for fence,but no screws. At that point I had had enough stupidity for the day. Told them to take pole , antenna , wire and any other shit and just go, get the hell off my property. I now have PLDT DSL and it works 95% of the time without issue and when it goes down it is for hours not days like Globe and Smart.

:D thats funny