• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpman

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

• aussiedon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a much better deal for the Japanese guy- and it offers a 10% per month return.   Here's how it works. He gives me 200K and then every month i will return to him 10% or 20K   At the end of 6

perhaps to save your friend from alot of time-wasting aggravation, why not just take a pile of pesos...say 2 or 3 hundred thousand, and dump it in the donation basket at the nearest church? at least t

Posted Images

smokey

Hi Smokey, I'm not really sure if you're joking or not but in seriousness, in your opinion, why particularly taco bell? I understand the 1 million since that's about the franchise cost. Is there one in Cebu already? Haven't been to Cebu for some time but my hubby and I are planning to move in there this year. Thanks in advance.

there are 3 in manila and 0 in cebu....

Contango

Still the question is. What papers to get and where to get them? :)

And I'll tell my friend not to expect too much from the business. I'm sure he's ok since he has low expectations with income from the Philippines.

Its more for his girlfriend.

If its just to keep the GF busy, get her a cheap laptop and setup a broking account for her...she can sit around all day going broke FX trading.

there are 3 in manila and 0 in cebu....

I really had no know-how but today, someone enlightened me about this Taco Bell thing ... Thanks for being polite to my seriousness.

A friend of mine wants to start an internet cafe business here in cebu. He's japanese and can only speak basic english and know's nothing about how to start a business in cebu.

I lived in Japan for 27 years and speak the language. (Yes, read & write, but not all of the 850 KANJI). PM me if you would like.

JM