Do's And Don"ts Of Internet Dating

There are many Filipinas who never had sex before marriage but there is a big stretch between having sex the first day you met and after you got married.

It basically says that all Filipinas who don't go into marriage as virgins are whores.

I guess most of us are married to whores then, at least I am. Thanks for that.

We had that virgin discussion before, didn't we?

• Like 1
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Expat

• Frosty

• Hero

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is particularly important in a country where the most frequent type of birth control is coitus interruptus !

This is something that I see a lot of in the Pointman site, a double standard. Men come here and date 10-20 women, the go back home and continue to communicate with several, and continue hitting the d

judging from the very high numbers of young woman with kids in the Philippines, there is much coitus and very little interruptus  

Posted Images

tom_shor
There are many Filipinas who never had sex before marriage but there is a big stretch between having sex the first day you met and after you got married.

It basically says that all Filipinas who don't go into marriage as virgins are whores.

I guess most of us are married to whores then, at least I am. Thanks for that.

We had that virgin discussion before, didn't we?

Ok now he did say that some of them are just sluts. :D I don't think that is an accurate test but he does raise some valid points for consideration. Each situation has to be considered on it's own merits. There is no one size fits all quizz that will determine this.

It is also rather crass to say if she fails this test it is ok to use her and throw her away. We're talking about actual people here not paper napkins.

loosehead

He's a bit harsh and I don't agree with all of it but there's a lot of common sense in this post. There's some very naieve people around and maybe they need a message like this that hits them between the eyes. Unfortunately it does rely on the myth that there are no other women in the Philippines than virgins and prostitutes. The growing middle class and westernisation, particularly in the cities, means there are many great modern independent working women around who have had one or more sexual partners but would never resort to prostitution. However these women would rarely jump into bed on the first date and be unlikely to show nude pics or flash their boobs on a webcam.

I personally know 3 Filipinas who make or made money by showing themselves nude on cam and they have found Foreigners to marry. While this might not be for everyone, I think theses girls are quite OK and will make good wifes. One of them is even a virgin and would definitely not visit a first date in the Hotel or have Sex at all before Marriage. Another one of them is a single Mom, open to sex but will only marry the one she loves. Another was a student, not sure how open sexually but also quite in love and happy with her man now. By the nature of there job they will ask for money quite easily of course. On the "plus" side: they know a lot about the western world and the "dark side" of men's nature. They will not be offended so easily by direct talk, they have less illusions about "money growing on the trees" and at least you are sure your not falling for a bayot.

My personal conclusion is: a cam girl need not be a scammer and/or a "real" prostitute.

Some of the points are valid nonetheless of course, but what really bothered me was:

"Philippinas are by nature the most unfaithful girls on the planet. They'll screw anybody and everybody."

If thats what you think you better go look for a wife elsewhere.

I personally know 3 Filipinas who make or made money by showing themselves nude on cam and they have found Foreigners to marry. While this might not be for everyone, I think theses girls are quite OK and will make good wifes. One of them is even a virgin and would definitely not visit a first date in the Hotel or have Sex at all before Marriage. Another one of them is a single Mom, open to sex but will only marry the one she loves. Another was a student, not sure how open sexually but also quite in love and happy with her man now. By the nature of there job they will ask for money quite easily of course. On the "plus" side: they know a lot about the western world and the "dark side" of men's nature. They will not be offended so easily by direct talk, they have less illusions about "money growing on the trees" and at least you are sure your not falling for a bayot.

My personal conclusion is: a cam girl need not be a scammer and/or a "real" prostitute.

Some of the points are valid nonetheless of course, but what really bothered me was:

"Philippinas are by nature the most unfaithful girls on the planet. They'll screw anybody and everybody."

I am wondering where you met those girls.

I cannot believe anyone would make a stupid statement like this!! :P

How can you think its ok one min to play out the part of a wife then 10 min later they are showing their naked body to some pervert, wise up!!

I am not usually this outspoken but i guess while this guy posts stuff like this i will have to say more :wink:

Edited by Colin
Bob Ward
I cannot believe anyone would make a stupid statement like this!! :P

How can you think its ok one min to play out the part of a wife then 10 min later they are showing their naked body to some pervert, wise up!!

I am not usually this outspoken but i guess while this guy posts stuff like this i will have to say more :wink:

That's because you don't know anything about the place yet. You can't sit half way around the world and judge people when you have not experienced their pain or walked a mile in their shoes.

I have met Til and he's a decent man who cares about people. The fact that some girls made money from getting naked over a web cam is a damn sight better than prostituting.

Edited by Bob Ward
  • 6 months later...
ashlogcreek

There is another point that we Westerners should note, whether we like it or not: In MOST <not all> cases, if a filipina girl could find a filipino boy who could support her and her family, and be nice to her and have <good heart>, she would ALWAYS date/marry the filipino boy. Lucky for us, a LOT of local boys are very harsh/demanding/mean to the local girls. THIS is why some of the girls are looking for something better.

We must understand that we have MUCH more to offer the filipina than she could ever get with a local boy; but also MUCH less in some ways. It's NOT a slam dunk in any case.

Quit thinking that you are the savior of all these girls, because you're not. The main reason a lot of them have local boyfriends/husbands is because THAT is what they want for their everyday life there.

There's not much you can change about this. All you can do is search for a/some <good girls>, who actually WANT a foreign man, and this will take some searching and common sense. It will RARELY be the first girl you talk to.

Also remember that filipina girls' family always comes FIRST. You may not have to totally support her family, but you WILL have to make allowances in many ways. It's their culture, and you will have to try to understand it and deal with it. Remember, if you had a marriage in your home country, you had to deal with her family. Same in the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I am not totally a newbie on internet dating sites either local or abroad I have spotted quite a few scammers on popular Asian and Fillipina chat sites up to now. At present I am concentrating on one woman who lives in Talisay.

She would fail some of the nine point test but I'm inclined to believe her and will meet in March all being well!

She is 40 and made sure I understood she was not a virgin, and was brown skinned. She stated these three factors were major obstacles to her finding the correct partner, but she wanted it out in the open. I have seen her, and what was claimed to be at least, family members on cam, as well as supporting pictures of family at Christmas etc.

There is of course some lingering doubts, however I feel if it is a long game sting, she must have quite substantial resources in terms of actors,film crew and locations!

To be honest I would not be totally surprised if she had worked in bars in the distant past. However I am not too judgemental about historical events since I am in no way squeaky clean myself.

What I did wonder was if anybody had taken up the services of any of these expat run, PI businesses who do a sort of

background check! What the ballpark costs are and how reliable the reports are?

I agree with you guys. I'm a Pinay and I'm sick and tired of his negative postings. I do understand it is his opinions on us, and he is entitled to it, but enough is enough already. I can/t understand his hatred on us and all those vile words that come out from him. Most people in this forum knows that there are a lot of negatives in this country but we also have our positives. Constantly making negative/derogatory thoughts and opinions in our face is sickening. I just hope that if and when I have the unfortunate chance to met this guy, he will not make the mistake of spewing some negative words to me, because I might just spit in his face, and that will not be a good action because I will be stepping down to his level of such a lowly human being.

Now what I just statesd does not reflect me as a good human being(I'm trying to be), but I do need to voice out my anger and I felt I've been insulted by this person.

"Mr Whippy/Udonthani/Solero,whatever your name" is, will you please stop spewing negatives about us. We certainly know of your opinion on us. We got it the first, second, third etc. posting you made. You have your opinions stated clearly, we are sick and tired of your opinions.

I can understand the negative reaction to Udonthani, he has a checkered history on this forum and I believe under other names i.e. mr. Whippy he has been banned before, but I believe after previous warnings his postings have been more moderate than previously.

But at least Udonthani is fairly open about being a sex tourist and having racist views, believe me there are others much worse lurking on this forum that are not so open and pose a greater threat, we see lots here on this forum about the bad side of dating Filipiina's but there is another side to that coin, the Westerners are not all squeeky clean,

thus Kristine's proposed posting warning Filipina's of the dangers posed by some Western men is badly needed.

This is a very informative threadthumbsup.gif Now here is my story:

A co-worker talked me into going online because I really did not want too. Really. So I joined a few sites and all of the girls were very cute and we chatted but none caught my attention. I guess 2 - 3 months go by and I came acoss the profile of my wife. And the funny/strange thing is we both started yelling at each other because I viewed her as the moneygrabber and she saw me as the American who wanted a one night stand. But we stayed in touch and we talked alot. And then we talked on the phone. And I started to 'meet' her family and she 'met' mine, etc. She even had her aunt who lives in San Diego meet me. This was ongoing for 3+ years. After all that time of communicating and getting to know one another we finally did get married. During that time I think maybe I gave her money once or twice and that was for her father was in the hospital and she sent me the bills to prove it.

As others have said bec areful, don't give money immediately. Think about this.. if a cute girl is showing you her 'STUFF', how many other guys is she showing her 'STUFF' to? Yes my wife and I met online, but we talked and got to know each other. We got to know each other families. If you date online try doing the same.

Edited by Cary
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Yes everyone has their preferences. If you use the tools correctly, you can cover more ground, so to speak, in a week on the net than you could do here on the ground in 3 months.

Yes there are millions of women here, but they have the same issues and challenges that people on the internet do. You will see women here that you will drool over, only to find out the hard way that they are bayots. You can not tell some of the best with the naked eye! Impossible!!!!

There are nearly as many scammers in person (in the city) as on the net. It just takes more time to find out.

If you have 100s of names in your YM then you are not managing your contacts very well. Don't allow just anyone to chat or add you to their list. Besides YM sucks in many ways. Use Skype once you find a nice person as it's much easier to manage plus all of the Phils uses YM for a multitude of crazy reasons.

Sorry I dont agree with the impossible to the naked eye unless maybe you have bad eyesite or you dont know the way the ladyboys walk and talk. The new guy visiting the country yes he can get fooled . If you have been here for a long time you should be able to see the signs telling you if boy or girl! I have never seen one that I could not tell but maybe its just my gift because some of my friends are always looking at them.

I don't remember where I found this article but I have found it to be quite acurate.

I have"x"ed out the naughty words but it should be easy to understand.

It's not my work but I've lived here and Thailand over 20 years and I think its quite on the button.

---------------------------------------- Begin

THE "NICE GIRL" TEST

It's hard to tell, from emails, letters or chats, just what kind of girl your new found darling might be, even after seemingly endless communication. But here's a fairly quick and accurate test that will give you a clue.

Remember, your girl is NOT different from all the others.

In every country, a good girl is a good girl, a bad girl is a bad girl. Read on.......

Answer each questions with simple "Yes" or "No" (and be honest, this is for your benefit).

1: Did she, or will she, sleep in your hotel room on the first day you meet?

2: Has she given or sent you sexy or even nude photos before you met?

3: Before meeting for the first time did she ever shown you her breasts or brassier on chat cam?

4: Has she told you that, she never did it before but she will "suck" or "smoke" you?

5: Has she ever been with another western guy?

6: Does she use "taboo" words like "cxxt", "cock", "fxxk", "vagina". "penis" and so on?

7: Does she ever talk about money?

8: Is she always talking about how "faithful" she is or will be?

9: Is she "strangely attracted" to you or even "love you" before you even meet?

SCORE

Did you answer "No" to all 9 questions? Marry her quick and bring her home to show mum and dad.

Any one of the first 4 questions, RUN, she's a genuine whore, fxxk her if you want but don't marry her.

Answer one or two "Yes" answers and you might just have a silly uneducated country girl on your hands.

Answer three with "Yes" and she's probably a simple slut, you know, an "easy" girl.

Answer four or more "Yes", watch out, she's simply a whore AND probably a hooker too.

WHY YOU ASK?

1: A "nice" Philippina would NEVER sleep with a man until several months of courting.

2: A "nice" Philippina has no such photos in the first place. Ask yourself, "Who took those photos"?

3: A "nice" Philippina would NEVER show her breasts to ANYONE outside the marital bedroom.

4: Hey come on, what "nice" girl offers blow jobs to strangers?

5: She's just looking for the easy life. Ask yourself "why did the other guy dump her?"

6: These words are "taboo" between boys and girls (except in the bedroom, then it's fine).

7: Money is very important, but a "nice" Philippina will not mention it until you get much closer.

8: Philippinas are by nature the most unfaithful girls on the planet. They'll screw anybody and everybody.

9: If you need to think about this you're beyond help.

Don't let us spoil a budding relationship, but think carefully and act accordingly.

Follow your head, not your heart.

She wants money and security. You want to screw a pretty young chick. No problem.

You, working in the west, have got lots of cash to spare.

She, being a Philippina, is a natural born sex maniac. Have fun, but for gods sake, don't get serious.

Would you marry a prostitute, or a whore, in your own country?

---------------------------------------- End

Kenny in Camiguin

Sorry this is not totally accurate! Some of the good Filipino women will sleep with you on the first or second nyt and will be faithful to you the rest of your life!! They want to make you happy cuz they don't want to loose you is their thinking. Some of the women that won't sleep with you can be stringing you along so you marry them or get your money. You need to know more about the woman to figure out which one she is.

I don't remember where I found this article but I have found it to be quite acurate.

I have"x"ed out the naughty words but it should be easy to understand.

It's not my work but I've lived here and Thailand over 20 years and I think its quite on the button.

---------------------------------------- Begin

THE "NICE GIRL" TEST

It's hard to tell, from emails, letters or chats, just what kind of girl your new found darling might be, even after seemingly endless communication. But here's a fairly quick and accurate test that will give you a clue.

Remember, your girl is NOT different from all the others.

In every country, a good girl is a good girl, a bad girl is a bad girl. Read on.......

Answer each questions with simple "Yes" or "No" (and be honest, this is for your benefit).

1: Did she, or will she, sleep in your hotel room on the first day you meet?

2: Has she given or sent you sexy or even nude photos before you met?

3: Before meeting for the first time did she ever shown you her breasts or brassier on chat cam?

4: Has she told you that, she never did it before but she will "suck" or "smoke" you?

5: Has she ever been with another western guy?

6: Does she use "taboo" words like "cxxt", "cock", "fxxk", "vagina". "penis" and so on?

7: Does she ever talk about money?

8: Is she always talking about how "faithful" she is or will be?

9: Is she "strangely attracted" to you or even "love you" before you even meet?

SCORE

Did you answer "No" to all 9 questions? Marry her quick and bring her home to show mum and dad.

Any one of the first 4 questions, RUN, she's a genuine whore, fxxk her if you want but don't marry her.

Answer one or two "Yes" answers and you might just have a silly uneducated country girl on your hands.

Answer three with "Yes" and she's probably a simple slut, you know, an "easy" girl.

Answer four or more "Yes", watch out, she's simply a whore AND probably a hooker too.

WHY YOU ASK?

1: A "nice" Philippina would NEVER sleep with a man until several months of courting.

2: A "nice" Philippina has no such photos in the first place. Ask yourself, "Who took those photos"?

3: A "nice" Philippina would NEVER show her breasts to ANYONE outside the marital bedroom.

4: Hey come on, what "nice" girl offers blow jobs to strangers?

5: She's just looking for the easy life. Ask yourself "why did the other guy dump her?"

6: These words are "taboo" between boys and girls (except in the bedroom, then it's fine).

7: Money is very important, but a "nice" Philippina will not mention it until you get much closer.

8: Philippinas are by nature the most unfaithful girls on the planet. They'll screw anybody and everybody.

9: If you need to think about this you're beyond help.

Don't let us spoil a budding relationship, but think carefully and act accordingly.

Follow your head, not your heart.

She wants money and security. You want to screw a pretty young chick. No problem.

You, working in the west, have got lots of cash to spare.

She, being a Philippina, is a natural born sex maniac. Have fun, but for gods sake, don't get serious.

Would you marry a prostitute, or a whore, in your own country?

---------------------------------------- End

Kenny in Camiguin

Sorry this is not totally accurate! Some of the good Filipino women will sleep with you on the first or second nyt and will be faithful to you the rest of your life!! They want to make you happy cuz they don't want to loose you is their thinking. Some of the women that won't sleep with you can be stringing you along so you marry them or get your money. You need to know more about the woman to figure out which one she is.

I guess that's why you are Ben Smart!!! Cheers!

Lee From Cebu

Yes everyone has their preferences. If you use the tools correctly, you can cover more ground, so to speak, in a week on the net than you could do here on the ground in 3 months.

Yes there are millions of women here, but they have the same issues and challenges that people on the internet do. You will see women here that you will drool over, only to find out the hard way that they are bayots. You can not tell some of the best with the naked eye! Impossible!!!!

There are nearly as many scammers in person (in the city) as on the net. It just takes more time to find out.

If you have 100s of names in your YM then you are not managing your contacts very well. Don't allow just anyone to chat or add you to their list. Besides YM sucks in many ways. Use Skype once you find a nice person as it's much easier to manage plus all of the Phils uses YM for a multitude of crazy reasons.

I disagree with that bob you could spend countless hours on the net and never get the real picture of who you are talking to..Seeing a person up close hearing the way she talks, a lot of girls seem to have a good grip of typeing but talking ? If your on the ground here for months you are going to find plenty of single girls here :goodnight: I think you know more about a person In one hour of real conversation than weeks of emails ...theres the real time saver