Do's And Don"ts Of Internet Dating

I guess looks aren't important then, like it says on some of the profiles. Because I shagged her anyway.

LOL, yeah. Pinays are quite willing to accept a guy in spite of his faults.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Expat

• Frosty

• Hero

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is particularly important in a country where the most frequent type of birth control is coitus interruptus !

This is something that I see a lot of in the Pointman site, a double standard. Men come here and date 10-20 women, the go back home and continue to communicate with several, and continue hitting the d

judging from the very high numbers of young woman with kids in the Philippines, there is much coitus and very little interruptus  

Posted Images

Personally I think that document is way off the mark and stereotypes WAY too much. Not to mention that I think the author is full of crap.

I agree, pinay's that I have become close to.... and there have only been a very few... have a heart of gold. There are insincere people all over the world, I have had my pocket picked on 3 continents, it does seem a habit to vileify Philippinos for trying to make headway in an unforgiving social economy,

Edited by edgeog

but you must accept it, and learn to adapt to it. When they're late, never call them. Just text them. Never put them on the spot/put them under any pressure. It won't help.

all the Filipino girl magazines run these articles about tips on dating foreigners, and one thing they always say is that foreigners are different from us and it's important not to be late as it will make a bad first impression. But it doesn't appear to have had much effect. Add up the amount of time I've spent hanging around waiting for girls to turn up for dates and it will amount to several days if not weeks.

haha.

no point texting. all you will ever get back is "wait im coming"; its burnt into the memory of SIM cards in the Phils as it accounts for 9.2% of transmitted SMS

udonthani

you shouldn't pressurize them or criticise them for being late, call them an idiot or anything like that, this is why I never want them to meet me of a bus or plane, it's asking for trouble. Meeting them at a hotel not only means your chances of shagging them straight away goes up about 2000%, it also has the benefit of it not mattering that much if they are hours late and you are not standing around some mall for ages.

• Like 2
Davaoeno

you shouldn't pressurize them or criticise them for being late, call them an idiot or anything like that, this is why I never want them to meet me of a bus or plane, it's asking for trouble. Meeting them at a hotel not only means your chances of shagging them straight away goes up about 2000%, it also has the benefit of it not mattering that much if they are hours late and you are not standing around some mall for ages.

Read and learn boys- read and learn !! 

Davaoeno

LOL, yeah. Pinays are quite willing to accept a guy in spite of his faults.

It is my impression that pinays say what they think they are supposed to say - and then go ahead and do whatever they feel like !!

Most online dating profiles say they want a guy 30ish -45ish, but i at 60+ send them an email and 75% or more respond as though age was irrelevant.  They think they are supposed to say they want a guy who isnt older- but in reality most dont give a shit how old you are - as long as you are respectful to them.  A great many will travel to meet you - simply because no one has ever done that for them before  !  No pinoy ever did thats for sure. 

Many pretend to be innocent virgins - but given half a chance will jump into bed with you at the first opportunity. Whippy is the Master of the game . Anyone who wants to have a great vacation - with sex included -  with girls who know the score- could do much worse than reading his posts.

I think I am going to puke.

those who can do - those who cant puke !!   :db:

udonthani

the two best places to meet them are firstly at a hotel. It's surprising how many of them are ready to come straight to your room and don't even want you to go downstairs outside or to the lobby although some of them are a bit shy, a lot just text you for the room number and come straight there. I think it's like they believe they are in some glamorous romantic movie all of a sudden. But meeting them while riding a motorbike, at some pre-arranged rendevous, is just as effective. As soon as they've slid on the back the bike and you zoom off, you're as good as there.

• Like 3

Ah no worries for me. I just tell my wife what my flight is and the whole family is there to greet me. Papa drives my van to province and I sit in back with wife and tell papa he is driving to slow.

Glad I have my one and only and don't play the game some of you do. More power to you but some day you Might grow up. If I was single might look at it different haha.

Most online dating profiles say they want a guy 30ish -45ish, but i at 60+ send them an email and 75% or more respond as though age was irrelevant.

Wouldn't that bug you, make you feel like you were not who she was looking for, but you came along first so she took what was on offer?     Or, because they are filipina's, they don't really know what they want or prefer?  They'll take anyone who shows interest?

So we don't start an age argument I'll use more of a neutral example: She preferences a skinny 50 year old European man, but ends up with a 60+ year old, fat, 4 foot Canadian. He's a nice enough fellow, bit sarcastic, but a decent bloke.  But not who she was looking for originally, and he notices her eyes wander every time a skinny Euro walks past at the mall. (Damn that Guenther!)  Doubt sets in. Jealousy. Worry.  Fat Canadian loses sleep and tries to lose weight.  But he's not European.

Best to find a woman who knows what she wants, knows what she likes, and works towards that goal.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Wouldn't that bug you, make you feel like you were not who she was looking for, but you came along first so she took what was on offer?     Or, because they are filipina's, they don't really know what they want or prefer?  They'll take anyone who shows interest?

So we don't start an age argument I'll use more of a neutral example: She preferences a skinny 50 year old European man, but ends up with a 60+ year old, fat, 4 foot Canadian. He's a nice enough fellow, bit sarcastic, but a decent bloke.  But not who she was looking for originally, and he notices her eyes wander every time a skinny Euro walks past at the mall. (Damn that Guenther!)  Doubt sets in. Jealousy. Worry.  Fat Canadian loses sleep and tries to lose weight.  But he's not European.

Best to find a woman who knows what she wants, knows what she likes, and works towards that goal.

II agree, but if thats what you are looking for you have come to the wrong place !! 

A_Simple_Man

wav.gif wav.gif 

HAPPY (belated) 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO THIS THREAD.

Makes me wonder if this is the longest running thread that is still open.  AND still current as there are still lots of guys running around with laptops looking for dates.  Sure glad I got a life so I don't have all these problems.