flat screen TV

Guys can anyone tell me the cheapest place to buy a flat screen tv in cebu city..

Its going to Naga, sth of Cebu city ..but hv transport so happy to shop anywhere in CC...

Thanks all..

Probably Asian appliances outside country mall is a good place to look. Stay away from the big malls.

Edited by ckfm
Headshot

It really depends on who has a sale running at the time. At any given time, some appliance store is running a sale on flat-screen TVs, so you can't really throw out a blanket statement on which store is cheapest. You just have to shop around and find the cheapest prices for yourself. And when you stop at an appliance store, be sure to ask if they have any upcoming sales on flat-screen TVs. They will tell you. That can save you 20 to 30%.

smokey

thanks all, givesme place to start

off topic kind of but i saw just yesterday a 19 inch flat screen for 150 US here in arizona prices are getting very low