Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Blood needed: B+

Steve

This was posted on the LINC facebook page. Re-posting it here.

A blessed day to everyone! I know this is not the right place for this but this is really urgent. I know someone who's in the ICU right now, She direly needs B+ donors for her upcoming operation this tuesday, 12 in exact, we have acquired 2 donors from istorya.net and we are still looking for more donors. If you're willing to donate or know someone who's willing, please text 09332743614 or message me. Also, i want to inform you nga my friend needs donors who are willing to donate for free. She has no budget na jud since more than a month na xa sa ICU at Perpetual Succour. In donating blood, it's a win-win situation for both the donor and the recipient actually. Thanks! Please help save my friend's life.

ScreenShot002.jpg

pnutbutterbrown

where is this? I know there's a slim chance but if this is in Manila let me know. I am B+ and willing to help. I'm just afraid this is in Cebu area. Thanks!