Bus drivers from hell!

Riding a bike would be more risky than taking the bus, unless you stop and pull over every time you see a truck or bus coming either way.

We take the bus from Argao to Carcar and back at least once a week and have done for about 8 months since moving this far south. Ceres aircon buses have been by far the safest for me.

• Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• driftR

• tokyoman

• Headshot

• jme

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[. I have a bike helmet that I take everywhere I go, if I ride in a bus in the future I will wear it and I'm sure it will raise a few laughs from the locals       Well if it a big yellow bus and

why do you think the movie "SPEED" all about a bus that couldnt stop no matter what! did so badly over here .... to the locals it may as well of been another boring documentary!!

Perhaps your drivers are paid differently. Ours are paid by the trip, therefore, the more trips they can pack into a day the more they make. At whatever cost.

Posted Images

Riding a bike would be more risky than taking the bus, unless you stop and pull over every time you see a truck or bus coming either way.

yes that is exactly how I would be too here on the road. I don't trust anyone back home so it would be like hell here for me on the road but at least on a bike I'm in charge and not same crazed driver I might be unlucky to get that wants to get from A to B in the shortest time possible. I do have time on my side so maybe getting a bike and taking it slow could be the safer and better option ....:biggrin_01:

CardiacKid

lol, so how would one travel to these parts of the island if buses and vhires are no good?

I have taken my tricycle from Minglanilla to Toledo several times over the Naga road. Nice relaxing trip. Pass no one and just enjoy the scenery.

I have taken my tricycle from Minglanilla to Toledo several times over the Naga road. Nice relaxing trip. Pass no one and just enjoy the scenery.

sounds nice and peaceful as long as you don't get a bus up your ass to spoil your nice day :welcome: So are you a local or foriegner? The reason I ask is that I have only seen locals with tricycles.

CardiacKid

Seven year resident foreigner. If you stay to the right the buses go right on by. The tricycle was built on a Honda XRM 125 as a hobby. Minglanilla to Toledo and back on less than 3 liters of gas and carrying five 50 kilo rice sacks full of charcoal.

Seven year resident foreigner. If you stay to the right the buses go right on by. The tricycle was built on a Honda XRM 125 as a hobby. Minglanilla to Toledo and back on less than 3 liters of gas and carrying five 50 kilo rice sacks full of charcoal.

that sounds cool, I would love to see it one day.

towboat72

lol, so how would one travel to these parts of the island if buses and vhires are no good?

i did not say that the v hires and buses were no good i said that the v-hire driver were no better then the bus drivers. and what i did i bought a car and drive my self /at least that way i maybe have a chance of not getting killed by some one elses stupid driving,till they come around a connner and hit me