Bus drivers from hell!

musicman666

15 YEARS AGO WAS ON A BUS NEAR BAGUIO THE BUS HAS BEEN GOING MOST OF THE NIGTH CRAZY NEAR CRASHING ANYWHERE EARLY MORNING BEFORE ARRIVING IN BANGUED ABRA WAS VERY STEEP THEN THE MOTOR WAS ON THE BACK OF THE BUS THEN ALL WAS START SMOKING VERY BADLY THEN THE BREAK VERY HOT WAS RABBIT BUS,SO AFTER FEWS MINUTES WAS SO SMOKEY I SAY DRIVER IF YOU DO NOT STOP I CRASH YOUR FACE,SO HE DID STOP EVERYONE TOOK THEY BELONGING SO WE WAIT ABOUT 30 MINUTES WAS NO MUCH OIL LEFT IN THE MOTOR THE BRAKE FUMING AHAHAHAH SO FUNNY .BUT THE SOON WE GO AGAIN THE GUY WENT CRAZY SO FAST I REALY BELEIVED WE WHERE GOING TOO CRASH SURE THE GUY WAS ON DRUG,EVERYONE WAS SCARE MY WIFE WAS CRYING GRRR SO I TOLD HIM PLEASE SLOWN DOWN ,NEVER SLOWN DOWN ANYWHERE WE ARRIVED AT LAST IN ONE PEACE ,THEN HES GF WAS WAITING FOR HIM OR HES MISTRESS? THAT WHY HE MAY GO SO FAST ANYWHERE I SAY TOO HIM CAN WE TALK SURE HE SAY THEN I DID SAY WHAT I THINK OF HIM THEN GIVE A BIG PUNCH IN THE FACE THEN ANOTHER ON HES BALL THE MANAGER COME OVER THEN EXPLAIN ALL, OH HE SAY ,THEY KNOW ME VERY WELL THERE I KNEW THE MAYOR,THE POLICE ECT SO NO DRAMA AT ALL I HOPE THE DRIVER WILL REMENBER ME ,IF WE DIDNT STOP I AM SURE THE BUS WILL BE ON FIRE. AND MAYBE ALL DEAD,SURE SOME CRAZY DRIVER SAME BETWEEN CALAPE AND TAGBILARAN THEY CRAZY????

dont take this the wrong way but i love the way you write!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• driftR

• tokyoman

• Headshot

• jme

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[. I have a bike helmet that I take everywhere I go, if I ride in a bus in the future I will wear it and I'm sure it will raise a few laughs from the locals       Well if it a big yellow bus and

why do you think the movie "SPEED" all about a bus that couldnt stop no matter what! did so badly over here .... to the locals it may as well of been another boring documentary!!

Perhaps your drivers are paid differently. Ours are paid by the trip, therefore, the more trips they can pack into a day the more they make. At whatever cost.

Posted Images

2 hours ago a ceres buss passed a trike in a blind right turn and dam near gave the driver of the other ceres liner coming the other way a heart attack

• Like 1
Headshot

2 hours ago a ceres buss passed a trike in a blind right turn and dam near gave the driver of the other ceres liner coming the other way a heart attack

Do you know what the last thing is that goes through a Ceres bus driver's mind if he has a head-on colision with another Ceres bus?

His asshole.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
tokyoman

I thought I would give the buses a go over the weekend and went from Cebu to Toledo!

Nothing has changed! The bus drivers are out of control and have no regard for the safety of the passengers

If you need to go to Toledo do NOT take the bus, take a V hire!

I thought I would give the buses a go over the weekend and went from Cebu to Toledo!

Nothing has changed! The bus drivers are out of control and have no regard for the safety of the passengers

Is it still a Disco on the bus, I went on that ride once and the music was pumping all the way BRO, I actually had to put my ear plugs on after 10 minutes as it was so loud, the funny part was wartching the old people nodding their heads along with the hardcore house beats :D

Edited by driftR
tokyoman

Is it still a Disco on the bus, I went on that ride once and the music was pumping all the way BRO, I actually had to put my ear plugs on after 10 minutes as it was so loud, the funny part was wartching the old people nodding their heads along with the hardcore house beats :D

It sure gives PUMP disco a run for its money....deafening!

I was thinking they need to keep it loud to help the driver from falling off to sleep

enoonmai

My theory is that the newer aircon buses cost more so they put the most experienced (ie, survived longer) drivers in them so I take them whenever possible.

towboat72

And you honestly think the v hire drivers are better,you must be smokin good shit

• Like 1

And you honestly think the v hire drivers are better,you must be smokin good shit

lol, so how would one travel to these parts of the island if buses and vhires are no good?

tokyoman

I have a had a better experience with the V hire drivers -they take less risks .....I think its because some of them own their own vans

Headshot

I have a had a better experience with the V hire drivers -they take less risks .....I think its because some of them own their own vans

Hmmm...I drive my own vehicle (a pickup truck), and it never ceases to amaze me how the v-hires are always trying to pass everybody (even on blind curves). I have witnessed several incidents where v-hires popped out to pass...only to almost have a head-on collision with an oncoming Ceres Liner. I even saw one end up in the ditch next to the road because he swerved back into his lane and overcorrected. Less risks? Hahaha...I think you must have your eyes closed most of the time when you are riding in the v-hires.

Statistically, you are safer riding in a v-hire or a bus than you are riding a motorcycle here. That is because nobody really wants to hit (or get hit by) a large van or a bus. Therefore, other drivers will take evasive action to avoid a collision. A lot of drivers don't even consider motorcycles, so they are often pushed right off the road by other vehicles. I think the only category that tops motorcycle riders in traffic fatalities here...is pedestrians.

• Like 2
tokyoman

Hmmm...I drive my own vehicle (a pickup truck), and it never ceases to amaze me how the v-hires are always trying to pass everybody (even on blind curves). I have witnessed several incidents where v-hires popped out to pass...only to almost have a head-on collision with an oncoming Ceres Liner. I even saw one end up in the ditch next to the road because he swerved back into his lane and overcorrected. Less risks? Hahaha...I think you must have your eyes closed most of the time when you are riding in the v-hires.

Statistically, you are safer riding in a v-hire or a bus than you are riding a motorcycle here. That is because nobody really wants to hit (or get hit by) a large van or a bus. Therefore, other drivers will take evasive action to avoid a collision. A lot of drivers don't even consider motorcycles, so they are often pushed right off the road by other vehicles. I think the only category that tops motorcycle riders in traffic fatalities here...is pedestrians.

I have only rode in a V hire a couple of times and although it wasn't the safest I felt the driver took more care than the bus drivers

If a plane is unavailable get a limo driver or a taxi and tell him to take it easy

Obviously the bus drivers are paid on per ride or ordered to do so many trips per day

Something needs to be done or there are going to be a lot more crashes and deaths

I also found the Mindanao bus drivers to be a lot more professional....perhaps the Mayor of Cebu needs to put his foot down and clamp down on the wreckless drivers

• Like 1
Headshot

perhaps the Mayor of Cebu needs to put his foot down and clamp down on the wreckless drivers

It would probably take the governor. The mayor doesn't have a long enough reach.

I want to head down south past carcar, I guess i will have to chance it with a vhire or maybe consider buying a bike... ! not much choices, they all pose some high level of risk over here.