Sky Cable

wingandprayer

jusjoseph

Just back from Ayala Sky Cable and CS tells me and shows me the new line up. Fox News-Not Available. But why sir, I say, and we all how that goes. They gave me the name of the local supervisor, Alvin Tan over in the AS Fortuna office, if any of you have landline and wish to inquire.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wingandprayer

• jusjoseph

• aussiedon

• David_LivinginTalisay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had no problems until I read this post now I'm missing half the channels and some are all over the place, thanks a lot.

We all know if you live here, that "acceptance of mediocre service is to be expected." Just another example. My girls just left and my red horse is cold. That disclaimer covers the entire RP, for e

I am so happy I can resign from sky cable, last night when I turned it on and all the channels was all over I almost had an aneurism looking forward to some good food and discovery.

I don't have a tv in my new place of residence and no cable access so sky cable can sit on my fing...

and why pay in 3 month increments? just more money given to them and no chance of refund if u want to sack'em

Saved by the bush

Rune

The movie channels that sky subscribes to have gone to shit. Used to be fairly decent, now they are crap!!!!!!!

and getting worse, thats if you can find the right channel, its amazing how Sky could stuff this up so much

but then...............................

I will admit that cable and internet providers in my native country is not that much better then here, but at least they have the decency to blow u off with some bs when u mail them.

jusjoseph

Fox News, Sky cable, channel 61, is back on.

NEW SKY CABLE GAME for every one to play. here's how it works

every player gets to guess which programmes will be allocated to which channels for the following week.

the player with the most correct guesses wins, if the same player wins more than once then he is out of the game

coz he obviously has inside info, cousin, uncle etc working at SKY.

winning prize each week is .. hmmm

wingandprayer

Just back from Ayala Sky Cable and CS tells me and shows me the new line up. Fox News-Not Available. But why sir, I say, and we all how that goes. They gave me the name of the local supervisor, Alvin Tan over in the AS Fortuna office, if any of you have landline and wish to inquire.

Can you tell me where this building is? When I do a search, there's a Fortuna Street in Mandaue Another in Baninad. I definitely want to talk with someone and basically if I don't get cooperation, I am capable of becoming the ugly American.

We get BBC news, Cnn and Al Jezera along with Bloomberg and a couple others probably but they take away Fox News? I upgraded my package a few months ago specifically to get Fox News. This really pisses me off. Maybe it is time to give satelitte some thought.

The customer service number has been busy for 2 days. I imagine there are a lot of angry customers out there.

Edit: I found the address. The building is in Mandaue. I'll call tomorrow....and maybe even a visit.

Another Edit: This is closer for me if I want to speak with someone face to face.

Century Plaza, Juana Osmena Ext.,

Cebu City

(032) 2534488

Edited by wingandprayer
wingandprayer

Well, FoxNews is back. I can only guess it was after a lot of complaints. What ever the reason, I guess I'll not feel it a need to get belligerent....haha. I rarely get angry enough to really get in someone's face.

Like many of the channels since the "improvements", it's choppy reception, but I'll give them a little time before I complain again.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

over here in the states fox and directv had it out and took it right down to the wire before they both gave in and signed a new contract with each other. but were advertising very heavily right up to the end about the possibility of losing their channels and wanting people to call and write the other guy.

maybe something similar happened there. the end of one contract and the start of another

wingandprayer

Once again, FoxNews isn't available. WTF is going on?

TheMatrix

We get BBC news, Cnn and Al Jezera along with Bloomberg and a couple others probably but they take away Fox News? I upgraded my package a few months ago specifically to get Fox News. This really pisses me off. Maybe it is time to give satelitte some thought.

ebu City

(032) 2534488

Excuse me, but what channel is Bloomberg on? It was my favorite channel and I thought we lost it many months ago. I haven't turned on the television since. Now, if I can find that darn remote.

now if you all bothered to play the SKY game and read the results of the winner each week then you would

know whats on where.

USMC-Retired

I just stream it. Simple. I stream all my tv out. If you want link send me PM. I then watch it on my TV.