• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• johnboy999

• digiteye

• enoonmai

• Happynaess

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm opening a Philippines bank account very shortly (within the next 2 weeks) so that will take care of that problem. But in the meantime, it would be handy to know the answer to my original question

There is one in Argao, on Dr T.S. Kintanar but it is sometimes offline. I only used it once and the max withdrawal was 5,000p.

Perth.

There are 2 ATM locations in Argao, but neither will accept international cards-only cards from Philippine banks.

Could be 2, I was told there was only the one about 100 ft west of Leyland's on T.S. Kintanar. Since I live in Argao, could you share the location of the other? That one did accept my US-based Cap 1 debit card.

cebubird

Like I said-NEITHER one will accept international cards.

The other ATM besides the one close to Leylands, is in those little shops in the coleseum across from the college.

They have sign outside the door saying DPI.

And like I said - I have used the one by Leyland's to withdraw money with a US-based CapitalOne card.

• 2 months later...

Moalboal has a brand new ATM in their 360 pharmacy, it's Metrobank

Happynaess

If you are a resident, then it is convenient to get a Philippine bankaccount with ATM card. Consequently no problem to use the ATM in Argao.

Thanks for the information, I will send my caretaker to Argao instead of cebu or dumaguete.

Happynaess

There are two ATM machine in Dalaguete.Megalink and DBP banknet. One of them worked with BPI atm cart. It worked today and it charged 5peso according to my caretaker.