BTJUNKIE

USMC-Retired

Try and download. I do not believe you can unless you are logged in. I can not. I just tried.

Edited by Norseman

If I go to the Forum, it asks me to log in but downloads are no problem. Hence my question in #12

Not making this up, what can I say, NOT logged in but

post-6622-0-91052800-1328682464_thumb.jpg

USMC-Retired

No clue as to why it is working for you and millions of others it does not work for. Including me. Never mind just tried again and it worked.

Edited by Norseman

Your browser is logging you in without you realizing it...

Seems we have a winner :(

Although in Firefox, as you can see, the screen shows I am NOT logged in but if I copy the address into SRWare Iron it shows I AM logged in. Still asks me to log into the forum but clearly I remain logged in to the main site. Strange but true. Another mystery bites the dust.

:(

• Like 1
Jess Bartone

Demonoid requires invites. I might be able to share some invites if asked nicely.

Pretty please?

Don't worry Jesse, Pirate Bay, KAT & EZTV have everything you need

True, but since you're a demonoid member you probably have an invite to throw him. Just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

Edited by AgentSmith

True, but since you're a demonoid member you probably have an invite to throw him. Just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

Nope hardly use them. Never seem to have the best just the 1st. I wait for the good ones so no invites.

Justin Kredible

Thank you for the invite, AgentSmith.

You, too, Norseman.

:ROFLMAO:

Jess Bartone

Sorry, I'm now all out of invites.

Norseman's lookin' out for me... thanks man.