BTJUNKIE

liquido

btjunkie.org is no more,I really liked this website for downloading...I still use isohunt...any other good download sites you guys can recommend?

Kodiak570

Like Tim, I agree with his opinion on Demoind. Many I find on Pirate Bay are reposted from there.

AlooGobi

i have been using kickass as well for the last day since bt has died and it seems quite good so far

Demonoid requires invites. I might be able to share some invites if asked nicely.

For a small fee, a reliable newsgroup service is a good alternative to torrents. I use astraweb. It depends on your downloading habits though.

afmayer

http://thepiratebay.se/

They changed addresses however I like Pirate Bay and Deminoid.

Better be careful Tim ... Your comments might awaken pro-SOPA members again and start another anti-piracy tirade that would (I am sure) include a rehashing of all the banal, pro-SOPA dogma. Do you really want to hear all that again? LOL ...

Edited by afmayer
afmayer

Demonoid requires invites. I might be able to share some invites if asked nicely.

Please ... please ... please...

Edited by afmayer
Justin Kredible

Dear AgentSmith,

This robot rooster would be extremely grateful if an invite could be tendered to his poor miserable self.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration in this matter, I remain,

The Robot

Due to whatever anti-spam measures in place on the forum, I'm not able to start new PMs to members within a certain amount of time of sending a previous PM (so it seems). If anyone wants a code, please just PM me and I will respond to that. That also keeps this thread clear of "Me too please" type posts. :)

OK....dumb ass question with Demonoid. Everyone says you need to be a member...WHY? I am BTW but without logging on I can download whatever I want. What, other than the forum, do you get by being a member? I never log in.

USMC-Retired

I have a deminoid invitation if someone wants it PM me. You can not use the site unless you log in.

Edited by Norseman

I have a deminoid invitation if someone wants it PM me. You can not use the site unless you log in.

Err....Tim....I believe I just posted that I can

As you can see

post-6622-0-92107000-1328679612_thumb.jpg

Experienced

Err....Tim....I believe I just posted that I can

As you can see

post-6622-0-92107000-1328679612_thumb.jpg

Your browser is logging you in without you realizing it...