universal charger

the.lone.gunman

the.lone.gunman

I have 2 cell phones, a camera, and a tablet. All have their own distinctive chargers. Does anyone know of a universal charger with multiple different prongs so that I only need one charger when I travel ?

• Like 1
liquido

You can buy them at most cell phone shops..Even Unitop has them..Many below 200p..They have the prongs that slide so you can line up the +=...All of them made in china of course...I have one that works fine....Bring your batterys with to make sure

I have 2 cell phones, a camera, and a tablet. All have their own distinctive chargers. Does anyone know of a universal charger with multiple different prongs so that I only need one charger when I travel ?

Edited by liquido
  • Like 1
USMC-Retired

Normally they are propitiatory to the device. So unless they have a universal port (USB Firewire) you are stuck carrying three different chargers.

Additionally they may have various MA problems between the devices.

Tim

SkyMan

You can buy them at most cell phone shops..Even Unitop has them..Many below 200p..They have the prongs that slide so you can line up the +=...All of them made in china of course...I have one that works fine....Bring your batterys with to make sure

Yeah, my wife found one of those because we couldn't find the cable for her camera. You pop out the battery, line the slider contacts up and snap the battery in.
Nangulo

Try CDR-King. They have an octopus device that plugs into a USB port and provides 8 unique plugs. It's the same as they use on the charging stations on ferries, like Supper Ferry. You can also buy a cigarette lighter plug that lets you use your octopus in your vehicle. Less than 300 pesos, if I remember right.