• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UZI

• SkyMan

• David_LivinginTalisay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am very sensitive to the situation as I had to guide family and employees through it as well. I was a bit scared myself sitting on the 7th floor of a 14 story building. But by nature I am pragmatic

Here in Argao, it was closer to a minute-felt like being on a big fishing boat with big swells in the ocean. Then we had second much quicker/smaller. My dog was trembling all over. Maid clutching kitc

First time you've hugged your wife in 19 months? Geez man, do it more often. : )

Posted Images

David_LivinginTalisay

lite n bablih..

www.bablih.com/

Monday. February 06. 2012

Cebu, Philippines Earthquake - February 6, 2012

Cebu, Philippines Earthquake - February 6, 2012

Time: 11:50 AM

I'm still shaking in fear right now.. :rolleyes:

I have experienced 3 x Tremors in my House here in Lawa-an 1, Talisay City Cebu,but this was by far the stongest and lasted a lng time compared to those other 3.

Trying to find details

Culd it be an after shock of this one:-

Strong 6.5 quake strikes off Vanuatu | Inquirer News

newsinfo.inquirer.net/140241/strong-6-5-quake-strikes-off-vanuatu

A 6.5-magnitude earthquake hit off the coast of the South Pacific island of Vanuatu on Sunday, the Hong ... 1:41 am | Monday, February 6th, 2012 ... call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.

Probably this one:-

World Disaster Report

disaster-report.blogspot.com/ - United States

9 hours ago – Natural Disasters And Hazards Like Earthquakes, Floods, ... 16:46 UTC (local time Monday, February 06, 2012 at 12:46 AM @ epicenter) .... It will have weakly felt in Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, Cebu City and Mansilingan.

I would NOT describe it as "weakley felt" it was "strongly felt' on the 3rd floor of my house.

Sha-Sha was very frightened!

An earthquake with a measurement of magnitude 6.8 jolted Negros-Cebu Region, Philippines, on Monday, February 6, 2012, the US Geological Survey (USGS) reported.

The quake, which has a depth of 33km, struck the area at 11:49 am. Its epicenter was recorded off 71 km (44 miles) SSE (161°) of Bacolod, Negros, Philippines.

The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) has yet to release a bulletin on the said earthquake.

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay
USMC-Retired

Talisay has power lines down. It was rock and rolling

Turned on Channel 4 (7) GMA looking for news on the quake. NOTHING. PATHETIC. What do I expect? Some kind of update, that's what I expect.

Why isn't there a national emergency broadcast channel? No, it's a rhetorical question. I know the answer.

dc3driver

We felt it here in Talamban- & BTW why are there 4 new topice on the earthquake? One would suffice...

Alfred E. Neuman

My female chowchow barked like crazy, the other two male dogs didn't care. My wife got scared, I reassured her of our house safety. Is it a gender thing?

That was very scary, we were both shaking. I grabbed Marielyn and told her to get out fast, I thought the house was going to collapse.

Few small aftershocks hit Argao area.

I think the dogs shit themselves more than we did, and somehow I managed to step in some and walk it back in the house without knowing.... bastards.

• Like 1

Even shaking here in northern Bohol. Immediate brownout. Department store is closed and the building supposedly cracked in places...

David_LivinginTalisay

Not surprisedyou felt it Larry - more so than us here in Cebu no doubt - look just where the Epienter was 71 Km off Bacold:-

Still feeling very slight vibes from after shocks!

6.8-magnitude earthquake hits Negros, Cebu

An earthquake with a measurement of magnitude 6.8 jolted Negros-Cebu Region, Philippines, on Monday, February 6, 2012, the US Geological Survey (USGS) reported.

The quake, which has a depth of 33km, struck the area at 11:49 am. Its epicenter was recorded off 71 km (44 miles) SSE (161°) of Bacolod, Negros, Philippines.

The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) has yet to release a bulletin on the said earthquake.