• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UZI

• SkyMan

• musicman666

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am very sensitive to the situation as I had to guide family and employees through it as well. I was a bit scared myself sitting on the 7th floor of a 14 story building. But by nature I am pragmatic

Here in Argao, it was closer to a minute-felt like being on a big fishing boat with big swells in the ocean. Then we had second much quicker/smaller. My dog was trembling all over. Maid clutching kitc

First time you've hugged your wife in 19 months? Geez man, do it more often. : )

Posted Images

yep here in Tisa, up on the hill, I NEVER thought I would see my 4 level house shaking

holy cow that was a big one, now I'm shaking

Alfred E. Neuman

My estimate was 10 seconds, anybody knows where the epicenter was? My aquarium was making waves.

shadow

At 11:50 we had a rocker of an earthquake here in Valencia, Negros Oriental. I've felt some eathquakes before, but nothing like this.

Larry in Dumaguete

musicman666

Yeah ..I was worried my 200 gallon glass fish tank was gonna explode!

my bed has just been shaking from side to side anyone else felt it or was i dreaming

woohooo,, well now we know the building can take one. that was spooky,, my first .. still feels like the building is swaying a little .

Edited by Runian
Kodiak570

First one......EVER....guess my cherry is popped! The funny thing was it reminded me of being in Iraq and having choppers flying over the tops of our office/living area.LOL!

musicman666

My two maids who are really quite old said they have never known anything as strong as that in their memory.... The whole house was shaking real bad .... I thought that might be the big one.

Here in Mambaling it was about a two minute tremor - at first I thought it was one of the big trucks that had been driving buy this morning but it kept getting closer without seeing a truck - I ran for the doorway - but I am on the second floor - waited until the house stopped shaking and went down to hug my wife.

First time since I have been here 19 months -

Life is Good

Feels like another one - kind of small - but still shaking a little

Edited by mpt1947

Cordova, chandelier was moving a bit.. been thru so many while living in japan... but Cebu???

We felt it in Panglao, right old knee trembler. Quick rush out onto the beach but no signs of damage