Israel is serious....!

Mr. Mike

senseless

There are some good things about species becoming extinct...I wouldn't want a tyrannosaurus Rex running around my back yard! LOL!

One good thing about your attitude today...it can only get better tomorrow..it can't get any worse.... See you tomorrow!

Dennis

I'm talking about species that die as a result of human intervention. Not because they're weak or unable to survive a natural catastrophe.

Do you realize that there is not a large enough genetic pool left for siberian tigers? Eventually, without extreme human intervention, they will go extinct due to inbreeding. Better take your kids to the zoo to see one, because there probably wont be any more in another 20-50 years.

Black rhinos, ton's of birds. Woody the wood pecker? You know the ivory-billed wood pecker? gone. It's like an ability of humans to kill everything in our environment. Just look at the american mid west, how long did it take us to nearly wipe out buffalo? 100 years? Give it another 100 years and half the species that exist now will be dead. The most intelligent dolphin, the chinese river dolphin.. Nearly extinct there might be a handful left in the wild, if that.

Many misanthropes claim to think that way... funny how they all seem to imagine themselves in the 15%

I leave that one up to chance and knowledge. I keep stored food and know how to seal my house air-tight, do you? 95% dont. Have any NBC filters? I do. Call it human initiated evolution.

Edited by senseless
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternetTough

• Mr. Mike

• Bill H

• udonthani

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the United States didn't really begin to give Israel real aid, or sell them arms on any large scale before 1967. Before then the US was a fairly lukewarm ally to Israel and not really seen by the Isra

Yes I do have some thoughts.   It is a very alarming situation.   Israel has the cojones to go it alone if necessary, and will do if they believe their vital interests are at stake.   For reason

Russia will not do anything but "talk"!,,,,,,,,,,,,,, leftover BS from the soviet/cold war years! PUTIN and his ilk are under siege as we speak! The Russian people are far from stupid. They love new

Headshot

Sorry, i watched a couple documentary's yesterday about nearly extinct species of plant and animal life. I suddenly have no compassion for humans at all and wish the world population was dropped by about 85%. Give it up for eugenics.

If something were to kill off 85% of the human population, I guarantee that the remaining 15% won't be the 15% you wanted anyway.

• Like 2
Experienced

Give it another 100 years and half the species that exist now will be dead.

Given that the vast majority of species (> 80%) are arthropods (spiders, insects, etc.) that doesn't seem too likely.

Of course in just a few million years 99% of the species that exist now will be dead.

senseless

If something were to kill off 85% of the human population, I guarantee that the remaining 15% won't be the 15% you wanted anyway.

It's very possible, but even in that situation 750million-1billion people are going to do a hell of a lot less damage than 8 billion. Maybe give a brief reprieve until we overpopulate to oblivion again with people flowing into the seas like the philippines. Lots of PHDs would survive. Inner city would be hit the worst. and during the mass migration of inner city people to suburbs they will spread it as they go. A lot more would probably die of starvation and other diseases after the initial wave.

Given that the vast majority of species (> 80%) are arthropods (spiders, insects, etc.) that doesn't seem too likely.

Not at the rate forests are being cut to shit. I guess we need a new food source after we kill all the sea life and land mammals...

Headshot

It's very possible, but even in that situation 750million-1billion people are going to do a hell of a lot less damage than 8 billion. Maybe give a brief reprieve until we overpopulate to oblivion again with people flowing into the seas like the philippines. Lots of PHDs would survive. Inner city would be hit the worst. and during the mass migration of inner city people to suburbs they will spread it as they go. A lot more would probably die of starvation and other diseases after the initial wave.

Not at the rate forests are being cut to shit. I guess we need a new food source after we kill all the sea life and land mammals...

If it were an asteroid that kills off 85% of the human population, then those who survive will likely be determined based on where on the planet they live...and not on how smart they were or how well they prepared for catastrophes. In addition, most ALL living things in those same affected areas would perish along with the humans. Since most species have much more limited ranges than humans, it is likely that a lot of species would completely disappear. It is also likely that those humans who survive such an event will go into survival mode (eat anything that grows or can be killed), so whatever species are left would soon be endangered as well. Nobody would care if they are eating the last of a species if all they care about is getting something to eat.

Like the fairy godmother said, be careful what you wish for. There may be consequences you hadn't planned on.

• Like 2

Israel is crazy, and tolerates no criticism from anyone, then it is antisemitism!

They'll probably going to use nuclear weapons against Iran.

They have always done as they want!

senseless

If it were an asteroid that kills off 85% of the human population, then those who survive will likely be determined based on where on the planet they live...and not on how smart they were or how well they prepared for catastrophes. In addition, most ALL living things in those same affected areas would perish along with the humans. Since most species have much more limited ranges than humans, it is likely that a lot of species would completely disappear. It is also likely that those humans who survive such an event will go into survival mode (eat anything that grows or can be killed), so whatever species are left would soon be endangered as well. Nobody would care if they are eating the last of a species if all they care about is getting something to eat.

Like the fairy godmother said, be careful what you wish for. There may be consequences you hadn't planned on.

I'm not sure where you got the asteroid thing from. I was thinking more along the lines of a weaponized virus. Maybe that new bird flu virus they created.

Sorry, i watched a couple documentary's yesterday about nearly extinct species of plant and animal life. I suddenly have no compassion for humans at all and wish the world population was dropped by about 85%. Give it up for eugenics.

So what? Species extinction is a part of the cycle of the planet! Species are always evolving and sometimes going extinct, it's the natural order of things. Chill and enjoy the life you have, but it's sad you've lost your compassion due to leftist propaganda intended to dumb down the population so they can be better controlled, ya' know?

Bill

• Like 1
I'm talking about species that die as a result of human intervention. Not because they're weak or unable to survive a natural catastrophe. Do you realize that there is not a large enough genetic pool left for siberian tigers? Eventually, without extreme human intervention, they will go extinct due to inbreeding. Better take your kids to the zoo to see one, because there probably wont be any more in another 20-50 years. Black rhinos, ton's of birds. Woody the wood pecker? You know the ivory-billed wood pecker? gone. It's like an ability of humans to kill everything in our environment. Just look at the american mid west, how long did it take us to nearly wipe out buffalo? 100 years? Give it another 100 years and half the species that exist now will be dead. The most intelligent dolphin, the chinese river dolphin.. Nearly extinct there might be a handful left in the wild, if that.

Again, so what? Your position is in direct contradiction to the natural world order. Species go extinct for a variety of reasons. If some go extinct because of the behavior of men, that is the way it was meant to be. Others will take their place and thrive! So species has a lock on survival, we are all subject to extinction, again, that is the natural order of things. You're problem is you are drinking the leftist kool-aid. The left doesn't want freedom, they want means to control.

Bill

Israel is crazy, and tolerates no criticism from anyone, then it is antisemitism! They'll probably going to use nuclear weapons against Iran. They have always done as they want!

Really? :yahoo:Mercy I thought that was Muslims!

senseless

Again, so what? Your position is in direct contradiction to the natural world order. Species go extinct for a variety of reasons. If some go extinct because of the behavior of men, that is the way it was meant to be. Others will take their place and thrive! So species has a lock on survival, we are all subject to extinction, again, that is the natural order of things. You're problem is you are drinking the leftist kool-aid. The left doesn't want freedom, they want means to control.

Bill

Because we'll be next, but probably for the best.

SkyMan
Do you realize that there is not a large enough genetic pool left for siberian tigers? Eventually, without extreme human intervention, they will go extinct due to inbreeding. Better take your kids to the zoo to see one, because there probably wont be any more in another 20-50 years.

Eh, we'll just clone some more. They all look alike anyway.

I leave that one up to chance and knowledge. I keep stored food and know how to seal my house air-tight, do you? 95% dont. Have any NBC filters? I do. Call it human initiated evolution.
I bet 100% don't. How many air tanks do you have? Give it a try though. Call it Darwin Award fodder.
senseless

I bet 100% don't. How many air tanks do you have? Give it a try though. Call it Darwin Award fodder.

Why would I need an air tank? I said NBC filters....

You guys are hopeless.

Edited by senseless
dennis1105

Why would I need an air tank? I said NBC filters....

You guys are hopeless.

No, we are "Hopeful", you are the one that's hopeless.

Dennis

• Like 1
tom_shor

Red - they are sweeter

Green. With sea salt.

• Like 1