Israel is serious....!

Mr. Mike

iran only ever comes to the table to buy time

Correct. Iran has stalled so much that they are nuclear and everyone knows they are. The only question left are what real options are available and is the West (US, UK, etc. ) have the balls to use those options. To me the answer is sadly no.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternetTough

• Mr. Mike

• Bill H

• udonthani

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the United States didn't really begin to give Israel real aid, or sell them arms on any large scale before 1967. Before then the US was a fairly lukewarm ally to Israel and not really seen by the Isra

Yes I do have some thoughts.   It is a very alarming situation.   Israel has the cojones to go it alone if necessary, and will do if they believe their vital interests are at stake.   For reason

Russia will not do anything but "talk"!,,,,,,,,,,,,,, leftover BS from the soviet/cold war years! PUTIN and his ilk are under siege as we speak! The Russian people are far from stupid. They love new

hahaha...You guys are kidding right...You not taking the Iran-Israel/US war propaganda rhetoric seriously are you? I can guarantee you, there will never ever be a war between Iran and Israel/US, else, I will eat my words and walk naked from SM mall to Ayala mallfor predicting this wrong :winking0044: and would stop going to mango bars for a week...(yeah, i can't do much longer than that :))

There is a PR government of control that is called democracy, white house, department of defence, banking system etc etc..which 99% of the humanity knows about and then there is a shadow government of the world..the real rulers of this planet who control the puppets we see on TV.

As dougles McArthur said...The third world war will be interstellar...One needs to understand the whole weaponisation of space to get a picture of what this non-stop war talk is with Iran..Its just a distraction...The real war will be between the elites and human slaves with Benevolent aliens who are here to help humanity...yeah..its too crazy out there....

Think its a conspiracy..just set up a date, when you think there would be a war with Iran and when it does not happen, you can check out alternative conspiracy sources on why it didn't...good luck

Edited by Moris

Correct. Iran has stalled so much that they are nuclear and everyone knows they are. The only question left are what real options are available and is the West (US, UK, etc. ) have the balls to use those options. To me the answer is sadly no.

Sadly no? Do you understand the ramifications of these so called options? Sadly no what? The US, UK and Israel have the so called balls to strike, but just maybe they have the moral fibre not to do so, without considering the consequences.

• Like 1

hahaha...You guys are kidding right...You not taking the Iran-Israel/US war propaganda rhetoric seriously are you? I can guarantee you, there will never ever be a war between Iran and Israel/US, else, I will eat my words and walk naked from SM mall to Ayala mallfor predicting this wrong :winking0044: and would stop going to mango bars for a week...(yeah, i can't do much longer than that :))

There is a PR government of control that is called democracy, white house, department of defence, banking system etc etc..which 99% of the humanity knows about and then there is a shadow government of the world..the real rulers of this planet who control the puppets we see on TV.

As dougles McArthur said...The third world war will be interstellar...One needs to understand the whole weaponisation of space to get a picture of what this non-stop war talk is with Iran..Its just a distraction...The real war will be between the elites and human slaves with Benevolent aliens who are here to help humanity...yeah..its too crazy out there....

Think its a conspiracy..just set up a date, when you think there would be a war with Iran and when it does not happen, you can check out alternative conspiracy sources on why it didn't...good luck

Its all a conspiracy, until it happens. And then when it happens, its also a conspiracy.

Trust me, I'm not a conspiracy hater. Just ask me about building 7 and unburnt passports. And don't even get me started on Flight 77. This isn't a conspiracy. It may be a conspiracy as to why it is happening, but either way its real, and there's a good chance it will happen.

• Like 1
udonthani

it's pretty obvious nobody reads Haaretz or any of the other decent Middle Eastern news sources on this forum.

it's pretty obvious nobody reads Haaretz or any of the other decent Middle Eastern news sources on this forum.

Thanks for the Head's Up, I will from now on

In June of 1981 the Israel Air Force successfully attacked and destroyed Iraq's Nuclear reactor. Other than having their wrist slapped by other nations and grumbling by Arab countries - nothing happened as a result of that attack.

Should Israel attack Iran - the response may even be less - Iran is not an Arab Country (Persia). The vast majority of the Arab/Muslim World is Sunni - Iran is Shi'ite. Iran's threat to close the Straits of Hormuz would impact Arab countries more than the US, Europe or Asia.

The CIA with the help of Mossad or vs versa has successfully taken out a number of scientists in Iran. Do you think that the Drone that crashed was the only one flying over Iran? How about this for a scenario - the Iranians opened up the camera on the downed drone and saw pictures of the Ayatollah and Ahmadinejad, with cross hairs on their faces.

Or how about this - the US and Europe is working on a plan to keep the Straits open guaranteeing free flow of oil - in the invent Israel attacks.

There is a lot going on internationally over this issue - that we know nothing about and all the rattling of swords by a bunch of old men in the Philippines isn't going to impact those decisions.

I am not sure why there is a lack of trust that the current administration will not take the most appropriate action when and if they need to. Remember in taking out bin Laden the US Navy Seals flew into an Allied Nation without telling them or getting permission to do so. That country has Nuclear capabilities. That country is Muslim and other then some pissing and moaning from Pakistan there hasn't been any fallout from that acton.

Life goes on.

• Like 2
InternetTough

If I was a leader of China, and I saw the US going into Iran, I would say it was an opportune time to claim the Spratleys by force.

If I was the new leader of North Korea, and I saw the US going into Iran and China going into the Spratleys, I would say it was an opportune time to prove my god given right to 'reunite' South Korea.

And so the dominos might topple.

Spratleys=Easy South Korea=Hard

InternetTough

For me, the book that stuck was "On The Beach", by Nevil Shute. Written about 1953, people knew that long ago that the world was going to end in nuclear Holocaust. Its just a matter of who starts it and when.

They didn't know it, they "knew" it---just as Bertrand Russell "knew" in 1947 that the USA should launch a nuclear attack on Russia (Yes---Soviet Union) before a two-sided nuclear war started sometime in the future. Thank God the USA was being led by a high school graduate, Truman, and not one of the 20th Century's biggest public intellectuals, Russell.

Similar caution might be in order vis a vis Iran.

Edited by InternetTough
JackJohnson

hahaha...You guys are kidding right...You not taking the Iran-Israel/US war propaganda rhetoric seriously are you? I can guarantee you, there will never ever be a war between Iran and Israel/US, else, I will eat my words and walk naked from SM mall to Ayala mallfor predicting this wrong :dance: and would stop going to mango bars for a week...(yeah, i can't do much longer than that :wub:)

If anybody wants a very clear picture of how all of this works, pick up a copy of "The Israel Lobby" by Mearsheimer and Walt.

I am not convinced that Iran is a serious threat. I'm not convinced that they have nukes. In addition...if Israel was certain that Iran had nukes,

Israel could just go ahead and take them out in a surgical raid.

Sadly, our involvement was predicted/expected long ago, when Richard Perle wrote "Clean Break", describing the plans for regime changes all over the ME.

I believe very strongly that a war with Iran would be a huge mistake for the USA. We are broke, our military is exhausted, and the populace is tired of war in general.

Iraq was a big mistake and you would think that some lessons were learned...then again, the MIC needs war to justify itself.

Interesting note...we've heard from the MSM that the leader of Iran wants to "kill all the Jews." Turns out, the actual translation of his speech is something more along the lines of

"I think that there should be a regime change in Israel." It sounds as if he might have used the same words that they are using against him.

Again, I believe in Israel's right to exist, but I do not believe in Israel's right to dictate our foreign policy.

• Like 2
udonthani

If anybody wants a very clear picture of how all of this works, pick up a copy of "The Israel Lobby" by Mearsheimer and Walt.

the book is a shoddily researched, predjucided pile of garbage, although it did make the authors a pile of money and was a big hit, like Mein Kampf, especially in it's Arabic translation. The authors sought to have the Harvard seal displayed on the cover, but this was denied, on account of its faulty scholarship.

• Like 4
SkyMan
claim the Spratleys by force.
Not sure force would be the right word. For it to be taken by force there would have to be some resistance beyond diplomatic.
  • Like 1
cebubird

Its also obvious that nobody knows anything about the One Book with predictions that are 100% accurate.

Persia?Iran has a VERY POWERFUL friend and that is Russia, and Russia has already stated that an attack on iran will be considered an attack against her. Also why nothing has been done in Syria-Russia won't condone it

Mr. Mike

Its also obvious that nobody knows anything about the One Book with predictions that are 100% accurate.

Persia?Iran has a VERY POWERFUL friend and that is Russia, and Russia has already stated that an attack on iran will be considered an attack against her. Also why nothing has been done in Syria-Russia won't condone it

Russia will not do anything but "talk"!,,,,,,,,,,,,,, leftover BS from the soviet/cold war years! PUTIN and his ilk are under siege as we speak! The Russian people are far from stupid. They love new technology, tourism and free enterprise! Russia is evolving............Putin, is a political antique!

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 4
JackJohnson

the book is a shoddily researched, predjucided pile of garbage, although it did make the authors a pile of money and was a big hit, like Mein Kampf, especially in it's Arabic translation. The authors sought to have the Harvard seal displayed on the cover, but this was denied, on account of its faulty scholarship.

Your comment is total crap. The book was meticulously researched, and I have yet to see any valid refutations. You have no idea what you're talking about. In fact, they were assigned the work by a major magazine that funded their early research. The article was dropped when it was found to be too incendiary. So they went ahead and completed it on their own. They are BOTH top notch scholars, from Harvard and The Univ. of Chicago, and they are well respected in their fields.Since the book came out they've taken serious flack, and I don't think they made a lot of money at all. I have no idea why you are lying about this. It's very strange.

Clearly, you know NOTHINg about this book, so i have no idea why you bother with your half assed comment. The writers were very careful to mention that the Israel Lobby does the same thing that many other lobbies do, and that to lobby is as American as apple pie. If you had actually read the book, you would see that they are not "antisemites" at all. They give a very clear and persuasive argument that

Israel's unchecked power is damaging to Israel itself.