Israel is serious....!

Mr. Mike

JackJohnson

Next, there will be a false flag attack to propel us into war....

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternetTough

• Mr. Mike

• Bill H

• udonthani

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the United States didn't really begin to give Israel real aid, or sell them arms on any large scale before 1967. Before then the US was a fairly lukewarm ally to Israel and not really seen by the Isra

Yes I do have some thoughts.   It is a very alarming situation.   Israel has the cojones to go it alone if necessary, and will do if they believe their vital interests are at stake.   For reason

Russia will not do anything but "talk"!,,,,,,,,,,,,,, leftover BS from the soviet/cold war years! PUTIN and his ilk are under siege as we speak! The Russian people are far from stupid. They love new

Bill H

Next, there will be a false flag attack to propel us into war....

I doubt that. Obummer hasn't the balls or the desire to back Israel to that degree. I suspect Israel will have to do this alone, which is a shame because they don't really have the depth of forces to do the job the way it needs to be done. How Iran responds will dictate how involved the US gets in this sordid affair. If full blown war is ignited and Iran attacks our ships or bases in the area, then I would expect we respond in kind. Then again, would Obummer do the right thing? That is the 20 Trillion dollar question, isn't it?

Bill

InternetTough

What would Douglas MacArthur think about the USA getting involved in a war that could stretch from Iraq to Pakistan?

Many of those advocating US-backed, Israeli air strikes on Iran say that neither Israel nor the USA would instigate a land war, but have the Iranians agreed to keep things in bounds?

The Taliban were probably surprised that their giving Osama bin Ladin / Al Qaeda a base in Afghanistan led to their fighting a land war against the USA, but do they have a monopoly on being surprised?

Did you notice the "do"?

Edited by InternetTough

What would Douglas MacArthur think about the USA getting involved in a war that could stretch from Iraq to Pakistan?

Many of those advocating US-backed, Israeli air strikes on Iran say that neither Israel nor the USA would instigate a land war, but have the Iranians agreed to keep things in bounds?

The Taliban were probably surprised that their giving Osama bin Ladin / Al Qaeda a base in Afghanistan led to their fighting a land war against the USA, but do they have a monopoly on being surprised?

Did you notice the "do"?

I certainly DID notice the "Do Do".!

EAGLE

Edited by EAGLE
InternetTough

I certainly DID notice the "Do Do".!

EAGLE

The "do" was in the sentence, "...do they (the Taliban) have a monopoly on being surprised?" The idea was that the Taliban are still around, more than ten years later, and the Karzai government talks with them, and they are only the Taliban.

• Like 1