Israel is serious....!

Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

Israel is living under a standing threat of annihilation by a nuclear armed Iran. They take this seriously, and will act on their own if necessary. Iran is isolated, and the other Arab countries will look the other way.

The US appears to be discouraging Israel from taking action..... I believe the US thinks diplomacy is the answer,,,,,,,,,but Israel does not have the luxury to wait.

Israel will make a move and by all reports, they are ready to absorb casualties.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternetTough

• Mr. Mike

• Bill H

• udonthani

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the United States didn't really begin to give Israel real aid, or sell them arms on any large scale before 1967. Before then the US was a fairly lukewarm ally to Israel and not really seen by the Isra

Yes I do have some thoughts.   It is a very alarming situation.   Israel has the cojones to go it alone if necessary, and will do if they believe their vital interests are at stake.   For reason

Russia will not do anything but "talk"!,,,,,,,,,,,,,, leftover BS from the soviet/cold war years! PUTIN and his ilk are under siege as we speak! The Russian people are far from stupid. They love new

My thought is, that the US will get suckered in to doing the dirty work. What casualties can Israel absorb? They have only 7 million people and 20,000 sq kilometres of land. All political agendas aside, right or wrong, I don't see the US letting Israel going alone, or going at all. The US will be in Iran before we know it. Sad but most likely true.

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

My thought is, that the US will get suckered in to doing the dirty work. What casualties can Israel absorb? They have only 7 million people and 20,000 sq kilometres of land. All political agendas aside, right or wrong, I don't see the US letting Israel going alone, or going at all. The US will be in Iran before we know it. Sad but most likely true.

I think the "west " is backup,,,,,,,,,,,,, like it or not,,,,,,,,,we will cover Israel. Iran knows this! I believe Israel has the will to take a lot of punishment in hope of a more secure future.

Edited by Mr. Mike

I think the "west " is backup,,,,,,,,,,,,, like it or not,,,,,,,,,we will cover Israel. Iran knows this! I believe Israel has the will to take a lot of punishment in hope of a more secure future.

The problem is, is that IF Iran is truly Nuclear, and even short range ballistic capable, there might not be anyone or anything left of what we call Israel after a short lob of a nuke. There will also be nothing left of most of what we now call Iran either. It is again mutually assured destruction. One wrong move by Israel, and they have opened the door for a nuclear attack. And Iran gets nuked too. Invasion by the US, at the very least, puts up a thin veil of "it wasn't actually Israel". I hope Americans wise up to this ploy.

A_Simple_Man
The US will be in Iran before we know it.

If I was a leader of China, and I saw the US going into Iran, I would say it was an opportune time to claim the Spratleys by force.

If I was the new leader of North Korea, and I saw the US going into Iran and China going into the Spratleys, I would say it was an opportune time to prove my god given right to 'reunite' South Korea.

And so the dominos might topple.

• Like 2

Yes I do have some thoughts.

It is a very alarming situation.

Israel has the cojones to go it alone if necessary, and will do if they believe their vital interests are at stake.

For reasons I dont understand, the Israeli tail seems to have a unique power to wag the American dog.

It might be a good time to buy STO.

What a pity Bush invaded Iraq. Saddam with some weapons of mass destruction would have been the ideal man to fight a proxy war with Iran.

Edited by sperry
  • Like 4

If I was a leader of China, and I saw the US going into Iran, I would say it was an opportune time to claim the Spratleys by force.

If I was the new leader of North Korea, and I saw the US going into Iran and China going into the Spratleys, I would say it was an opportune time to prove my god given right to 'reunite' South Korea.

Its like a big game of "Risk", but its real life. I agree with you though. I look forward to a time when governments and people no longer feel any "god given" rights or other such ludicrous claims. Maybe after the next big war that might just erupt. I don't think all of us will be around to see the outcome though. Hopefully this is all just posturing.

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

These are serious days gentlemen. Unless Iran "comes to the table" Israel will take out the nuclear development sites!,,, Iran will blow it's missile load, in the first 24/48 hours and then the west will finish it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there will be no nuc's involved!

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

iran only ever comes to the table to buy time

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

I might suggest,,,,,,,,,,,,don't underestimate South Korea!..................

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

iran only ever comes to the table to buy time

.and Israel's clock ( much like Vince Lombardi's clock) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is always 15 minutes ahead!

I might suggest,,,,,,,,,,,,don't underestimate South Korea!..................

But don't underestimate North Korea either. Backed up by a local neighbour. Seoul is basically close to conventional artillery range of the North. Either way it would be ugly.

Mr. Mike

But don't underestimate North Korea either. Backed up by a local neighbour. Seoul is basically close to conventional artillery range of the North. Either way it would be ugly.

I agree Sir!

lazydays

I'm fairly convinced that something will kick off sooner rather than later. For Israel its all about survival.

If it became nuclear, it would be a wierd irony for me.

Around 25yrs ago i picked up a (fiction) paperback at an Airport. The story revolved around a nuclear strike on the Middle East, which in turn caused oil prices to rocket. An area was devasted and became a contaminated waistland for 100yrs+.

I have no idea where that book is now, what it was called or who wrote it, but the basics of that story have stuck in my mind all these years.

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man
I have no idea where that book is now, what it was called or who wrote it, but the basics of that story have stuck in my mind all these years.

For me, the book that stuck was "On The Beach", by Nevil Shute. Written about 1953, people knew that long ago that the world was going to end in nuclear Holocaust. Its just a matter of who starts it and when.

• Like 2