Urgent Mailbox Forwarding

Lordblacknail

Lordblacknail

Does anybody on the forum use Mailbox Forwarding in Michigan? I can't access their web site.

'

SkyMan

Does anybody on the forum use Mailbox Forwarding in Michigan? I can't access their web site.

'

Do you use their service and now can't get hold of them or are you just looking to start service with them? Edited by SkyMan
TheMatrix

why do you use them? mail is so old school. If you're using it for bills, may I suggest Paytrust.com They'll receive your mail, scan it and send you an email. Also, you can pay your bills, they'll write and send the check or pay electronically... whichever is easier. I've used them for over 10 years. Very solid.

• Like 1

I go paperless - See all my bills online and pay them electronically.

If something comes up that I need to send a check to some, my Credit Union in the States has an E-Check System - I provide basic information and my CU will either make an electronic payment or create a paper transaction

Total Cost $0

The only problem I have is Mail Coming from the US - SSA may send forms out to me requiring I turn them around in 60 days - I get them on Day 50-55 - Have to jump through hoops to return them.

Some of my family want to send me stuff through the mail and then get pissed at me because I I don't thank them in a timely manner.

Such is Life

I have gone paperless as much as possible. However, you need a mailing address for many financial services in the USA (and a driver's license, etc). This requirement includes some brokerage houses, banks, credit cards, etc., and also having a place in the USA to receive mail is WAY more reliable and faster than using a Philippines mailing address. I use a service similar to what Matrix mentioned based in Texas. They will scan on demand, forward on demand, send email and a picture of the snail mail each day something arrives, etc. I have only actually needed to use the scanning service when I received letters from the IRS about an amended tax return I had filed.

Edited by Tomas

I have gone paperless as much as possible. However, you need a mailing address for many financial services in the USA (and a driver's license, etc). This requirement includes some brokerage houses, banks, credit cards, etc., and also having a place in the USA to receive mail is WAY more reliable and faster than using a Philippines mailing address. I use a service similar to what Matrix mentioned based in Texas. They will scan on demand, forward on demand, send email and a picture of the snail mail each day something arrives, etc. I have only actually needed to use the scanning service when I received letters from the IRS about an amended tax return I had filed.

Your right - thank you for that

I have a friend that we share a PO Box and if I need a street address I also use hers. And her phone number

'

If you gave us the url for the service you are trying to access, we could tell you if we can access the site

That page loads fine here on Globe WIMAX Biasong, talisay

SkyMan

Perhaps there is problem with your cookies or other temp internet files. Remove them and see if that works. If not perhaps try a different browser. ???

• Admin (Retired)
broden

loads here fine in the states too

pldt has been having trouble with their dns servers last few days.

i was out for 12 hours on thursday

Lordblacknail

well i deleted my cookies and milk, and I was able to log on. Thanks for your help.