Overstay Questions - 5 years

Go in, Eat Humble Pie and record everything on your smartphone and upload the conversation for us all. :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• smokey

• Oops

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i,d hire a pump boat with an extra large fuel tank and peddle like feck to indonesia lol

i would think as BI has a web site you should go on the site and ask the commisioner himself i know the people in maudaue are honest especially upstairs , its possible that if you hire an attorney it

If you can go down there with Cash in hand be humble and pay. Have a ticket to exit the country also. I would think you will not be blacklisted. The key is being humble dressed well and have the ex

udonthani

if you're going to overstay somewhere, be smart about where you overstay. And the Philippines is not a smart place to overstay. In Thailand, they have a ceiling. you can be illegal there for 50 years, and you won't have to pay more than 20,000 baht ($600) to get out of the country.

musicman666

if you're going to overstay somewhere, be smart about where you overstay. And the Philippines is not a smart place to overstay. .

no shit ....tell us something we dont know.

• Like 1
smokey

be careful i heard whippy sells ice cream to the royals.

• Like 1
musicman666

be careful i heard whippy sells ice cream to the royals.

i just want to know if he got blacklisted after paying the $600..

I don't think it would be smart to become an overstaying alien in any country. But, as has been suggested, eat humble pie, admit it was completely your fault, and get them to sort the fees you owe.

I imagine, in many cases, you could pay everything up to date and remain in the country, unless you just wish to leave.

If you dont have enough cash then i would strongly suggest you to hop on a small boat heading to Malaysia or Indonesia and then go to your embassy in one of those countries tell them you lost your passport or else you will get locked up untill you pay all the fines + other stuff.

Edited by Faluango
udonthani

nearest landfall to the Philippines and only place in the world where you can see the Philippines while standing on land on foreign soil with the naked eye, is Kudat, Sabah, Malaysian Borneo. There are a number of foreign consulates, but not embassies on that huge island eight times the size of Mindanao. But should he reach one of them and apply for a passport, it won't take them long to find out that he didn't come to Sabah to look at the orang utans like most tourists.

oops if you decide to go the malaysian route do us all a favour and take UFANNI with ya and dump him there lol

• Like 2
newtocebu

If you dont have enough cash then i would strongly suggest you to hop on a small boat heading to Malaysia or Indonesia and then go to your embassy in one of those countries tell them you lost your passport or else you will get locked up untill you pay all the fines + other stuff.

Better yet, upon arrival in Indonesia, find a people smuggler and get on board their boat to Australia. You might have to stay in a detention centre for a while, but upon release, the Australian taxpayer will provide you with a free house and about 80 odd thousand dollars in cash to begin your life in the land of opportunity.

• Like 2
smokey

just get yourself down there and settle up its not like you did not know this was coming some day... as judge joe brown says ... Man up

A_Simple_Man
just get yourself down there and settle up its not like you did not know this was coming some day... as judge joe brown says ... Man up

You make a convincing argument for the opener to do as you suggest, smokey. I just wonder. IF it doesn't work and they throw is ass in the BI detention, are you going to bail him out?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

now this is not going to lead to a kinder gentler forum

i'm looking for some kind of admin command that can make you guys hug

i know it's around here somewhere, when i find it you'll know

tom_shor

Better yet, upon arrival in Indonesia, find a people smuggler and get on board their boat to Australia. You might have to stay in a detention centre for a while, but upon release, the Australian taxpayer will provide you with a free house and about 80 odd thousand dollars in cash to begin your life in the land of opportunity.

Then you could get a new passport and use the money to go back to the Philippines.

Sorry guy for making light of your situation. I think the people who suggested you just go and fess up and pay what's due are correct. Hopefully you have picked up some Tagalog or Bisaya in the last five years that might help some as well.

jusjoseph

Jolo-Indonesia-barko, simple go and see the great outdoors, travel, meet new people. Adventure, like staying over 5 years. What did Forest Gump say ? ______ is as ______ does.