Sign in to follow this  
Jeepney

Free vasectomy mission in Cebu

Topper

Maybe some of the local men want to get "on the ball" with this, if they offer it at a reasonable price or for free.

Jeepney

Maybe some of the local men want to get "on the ball" with this, if they offer it at a reasonable price or for free.

I seen it in a newspaper actually, and was advertised as a free mission!

Edited by Dutchpiet

Topper

I seen it in a newspaper actually, and was advertised as a free mission!

When I looked back at the topic, the first word was "free". Sorry, a minor brain fart on my part.

Hopefully some will take advantage of this. It is so easy to have done, I often wondered why I didn't do it before I did.

When I met my Filipina wife and told her I had a vasectomy, so there was no chance for us to have any children, she seemed okay with that. But the one thing that troubled her was that she thought that nothing happened when I had an orgasm. I explained that it was like firing a gun...big noise, lots of smoke and flame, recoil, but no bullet! She seemed okay with that explanation.

Edited by Topper

For Real

Its important that they don't use surgical instruments made in China...it will cause a lot of grief when they fail

post-7330-0-18405300-1327965551_thumb.jpg

broden
lots of smoke and flame

yeah

you should really go back to the doctor

they might wanna take a look at that again

• Like 3

Topper

yeah

you should really go back to the doctor

they might wanna take a look at that again

:rofl: