satellite tv dishes

ellenbrook2001

ellenbrook2001

my contract with skype will expired soon i am looking for a satellite TV dishes or will provided me with programme from Europe,even if the provider hes from another country has long i can connect too they satellite ,did have that system before in AUSTRALIA wow perfect 250 channels free too air,anyone know about it please here in the Philippines, especially sport in my research all over the net cannot found anything yet? i do not want too be stuck again with skype nothing good for me there not even any programme on HD ???

many thanks

sincerely

ellenbrook 2001 has GILBERT

USMC-Retired

All programming in Australia is spot beam. So you can not get that programming here in the Philippines. There is really no HD TV here in the Philippines. There are a few stations that broadcast in HD but not very many.

I have no idea what skype and satelite tv have in common? Maybe you can explain.

A_Simple_Man

If you mean Sky Cable, they are probably better than what you will get on Dream or Cignal satellite systems. It may be a case of "Don't know what you've got 'till its gone"

CardiacKid

If you did mean Sky Cable, you have the best that is offered. My experience with Cignal was that it was OK but not many channels. When I wanted to switch to a higher cost package I was told that I had to buy a new box for 4995 pesos. No local programming including news and subject to change at any time. I would not recommend it to anyone who could get cable.

ellenbrook2001

1. hmmmm i have no choice i had too stay with SKYPE cable grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr many thanks anywhere

jusjoseph

If you live here long enough you will realize the acceptance of mediocrity in MOST things is the accepted way of life. I miss Wal-mart and hate roosters at 3 am, but my Sky Cable has Balls. (UFC free)

Wanted to put some smileys on, but I can only see the top half of the first row. But I accept that.

• Like 1

If you can get Skycable.....that would be your best option.

Dream satellite HAD a good reputation, but has been going downhill losing lots of channels

GSAT could be then next best provider...but only available in certain areas so far....but its growing

I've got Cignal satellite......a good package...but sometimes its very good...other times...NOT...

Justin Kredible
I miss Wal-mart and hate roosters at 3 am, but my Sky Cable has Balls. (UFC free)

:twocents:

I wasn't aware that there is no HD in RP. Ay caramba.

can someone please give an idea of the cost of these packages? do you pay monthly subscription like in europe?