Defending Whippy a Deniable Apologetic

Art

Mr. Mike

Ah crap. I had a witty picture but alas, I cant seem to get it to stick. Any tips?

broden is the master of pictures. He will give you advice.

• Like 1
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• broden

• Jess Bartone

• afmayer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My turn to defend Whippy, just a little.   I have been tuning in to this topic because it is amusing. I am also doing it because I have been lazy. I have lots of things to get done but it is more

ah, so afmeyer is simply a champion of the little people , a defender of the weak and frail who are unable to defend themselves ?? Funny that of all the people who have ever been attacked on Linc he c

I would have gone to meet whippy if I had been in Cebu City. I fall into one of the demographics whippy continually castigates. He can certainly rile me. I would have liked to have seen the face of

Posted Images

Davaoeno
I'm sure Afmeyer was only trying to difuse what he saw as a lopsided arguement.

ah, so afmeyer is simply a champion of the little people , a defender of the weak and frail who are unable to defend themselves ?? Funny that of all the people who have ever been attacked on Linc he choses Whippy to champion !!

If I were whippy i would find afmeyer's comments particularly insulting, because they give the impression that whippy is unable to defend himself. As much as i dislike whippys actions and bragging about them i have never ever seen the man as weak or incompetent or unable to defend himself

• Like 6
Mr. Mike

Raven,

I might add, Your post (#25) might make a good topic for discussion. I would love to hear the vets chime in, especially the grunts!

Edited by Mr. Mike
Justin Kredible

Raven,

I might add, Your post (#25) might make a good topic for discussion. I would love to hear the vets chime in, especially the grunts!

This rooster served as a paratrooper, sir. The "killing people" comment is directed towards capital punishment, not anything in the military.

• Like 2

Althought the thread title suggests otherwise, I am reading the op as an attack on afmeyer. (Or perhaps the writer is suggesting his 'post' is having nightmares?)

Now, following the concept of 'defending Whippy', I suggest it is hard for the average member to form an opinion one way or the other. Ask yourselves, is your opinion formed from posts you can find now? Is it, (as mine is), formed from memories of posts he wrote in a heated state which have long since been deleted from the forum? Is it formed from posts he has made in the 'backroom forums' which I am not a member of so i cannot be sure that he posts there.

I put these ideas to you because I searched through many of Udonthani's past posts to try to refresh my mind as to why I thought there were mentions of naive or simple girls that have been corrupted. I did not find any. I know that these kinds of posts get deleted so I am wondering where other members are getting their negative viewpoint? If, indeed, it is from posts in the dirty kitchen or similar then I remind you that it should not carry over to this forum.

Personally, I have only hearsay with regards to Whippy's dark past on the forum. I form my own views on people & mine of Whippy's is that he relishes every opportunity to belittle the country, it's people and most members on this forum. Question or challenge something he posts & he will either ignore you or reply with an attack. I mostly ignore his posts but like others, get sucked into his little games from time to time.

• Like 5
Mr. Mike

This rooster served as a paratrooper, sir. The "killing people" comment is directed towards capital punishment, not anything in the military.

To be honest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , you did not make that very clear at all. Besides, I suggested it would make a great topic for discussion among vets. Capital punishment is a different subject. Still a good topic!

btw I read the book "The Devils In Baggy Pants" when I was in my teens! I appreciate the airborne forces!

Edited by Mr. Mike
Justin Kredible
To be honest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , you did not make that very clear at all. Besides, I suggested it would make a great topic for discussion among vets. Capital punishment is a different subject. Still a good topic!

I am full of great topics, Mike. My latest, "Rooster Juice!" can be seen at:

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/46741-rooster-juice/page__fromsearch__1

It seems to be sinking into oblivion, having received no notice, replies, likes or thanks....

The next time I will ask Whippy to co-host the thread and have afmayer defend the antioxidant properties of wolfberries.

:banghead:

• Like 2
Jess Bartone

...he relishes every opportunity to belittle the country, it's people and most members on this forum. Question or challenge something he posts & he will either ignore you or reply with an attack...

Self-righteous defenders take note. This is at the core of it, and something many of you conveniently overlook. Sure most of it is a laugh and very tongue-in-cheek, but when someone shares an anecdote about their personal life, and the sex tourist fires back immediately saying something like "yes well brainless fools often get caught by scamming sluts" or words to that effect, I'm not surprised in the slightest that some people including myself occasionally get upset.

What I do find surprising is that admins and staff not only overlook these blatant attacks on members, wives and girlfriends, but condone them, and defend whipper's right to ride rough-shod whenever he sees fit, purportedly because he occasionally includes some vague appraisal of some obscure place, heavily salted with personal views and opinion. More than surprising is when an admin turns the blame back on rank-and-file members who were merely defending themselves from illegal (according to the rules) attacks.

• Like 4
Davaoeno

Self-righteous defenders take note. This is at the core of it, and something many of you conveniently overlook. Sure most of it is a laugh and very tongue-in-cheek, but when someone shares an anecdote about their personal life, and the sex tourist fires back immediately saying something like "yes well brainless fools often get caught by scamming sluts" or words to that effect, I'm not surprised in the slightest that some people including myself occasionally get upset.

What I do find surprising is that admins and staff not only overlook these blatant attacks on members, wives and girlfriends, but condone them, and defend whipper's right to ride rough-shod whenever he sees fit, purportedly because he occasionally includes some vague appraisal of some obscure place, heavily salted with personal views and opinion. More than surprising is when an admin turns the blame back on rank-and-file members who were merely defending themselves from illegal (according to the rules) attacks.

I have long had the impression that Whippy must have a safety deposit box somewhere full of evidence which incriminates someone in control !!! :banghead:

• Like 2
AlooGobi

A lot of the members on this forum say time and time again that chatting to Filipinas' online is just fantasy and no real idea about the person can be formed until you meet in person,

however the same logic seems not to be applied when dealing with the forum members and what they post.It makes me laugh how its all taken so seriously by adults who are for the most part half way through thier lives yet still cant resist the juvenile comfort of a circle jerk

• Like 2

Ok, I will not make this about Whippy. I've heard from enough people I trust that Whippy is not a bad guy in person. That would mean that he just takes the piss on the forum to get a rise out of people. So be it!

But as to the intent of the OP, i will add this. Barfmeyer's feeble attempt to interpret and enforce the rules of LinC is not the first time. He's relatively new and seems to want to get in the middle of things he does not understand.

afmayer, on 26 January 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

It would be nice if we could have civility. Argue the post with intelligence, logic, research, humor and wit. Attacking the poster is verboten on this forum. Luckily for some posters, it isn't stringently enforced.

You seem to mention this quite often. Just to get you to shut the feck up about it, I will offer this pearl of wisdom.

There are members here that have paid their dues, some literally, by putting in several years of contributing valuable content and advice. Most of these people are well known by Paul and some of the moderators as well. They have established certain posting styles as the rules of this forum morphed from what they were in the past to what they have become today. So although there is no double standard, certain members (I am not one as I have been banned) are afforded a bit of leeway as they have built credibility and reputation here. I did not mention the nature of the reputation! LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh, I forgot to mention that after being a moderator here for quite a while, I can say this without question. Some posts which might cross over into the realm of personal attacks are tolerated by the moderators because they agree with the perpetrator.

Edited by Bob Ward
  • Like 5
Mr. Mike

http://www.livinginc...__fromsearch__1

It seems to be sinking into oblivion, having received no notice, replies, likes or thanks....

The next time I will ask Whippy to co-host the thread and have afmayer defend the antioxidant properties of wolfberries.

I'll check it out my friend!

Davaoeno

http://www.livinginc...__fromsearch__1

What shameless hucksterism by someone who just this week asked me to be his shill !!! The Rooster is intending to take his enterprise public and hopes to have his patented Rooster Juice available is stores nationwide. But its all a scam folks- i have secret insider knowledge and i warn you all right now- this is a blatant scam !!! There is absolutely no rooster content in Rooster Juice !!! you have been warned !!

Edited by DAVAOENO
  • Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Ah crap. I had a witty picture but alas, I cant seem to get it to stick. Any tips?

pm me if you want

Mr. Mike

....Okay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, does anyone really know whippy, aside from his sometimes acerbic posts?

I will say,,, if whippy repeatedly disrespects the RP on this forum, he should be banned or relegated to the "naughty corner" ( I love that term) ,,,,,,,,,,,,this seems much about nothing.