Defending Whippy a Deniable Apologetic

Art

Mr. Mike

What a wonderful way to celebrate our national hero with another "Whippy exclusive" thread!

I think this is exactly what the fella gets off on. All the attention.

Afmeyer is right though in regards to only attacking the post and not the poster. So until Whippy pulls out another dumb ass comment, my lips (or fingers) are sealed.

I'm sure Afmeyer was only trying to difuse what he saw as a lopsided arguement.

The thing is,,,,,,,,,,,,whippy's comments might be more choreographed for the audience, and not "dumb ass" ! He has been the focus of much Linc traffic lately.

...................me thinks Afmeyer was trying to do the right thing.

remember your lips are sealed :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• broden

• Jess Bartone

• afmayer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My turn to defend Whippy, just a little.   I have been tuning in to this topic because it is amusing. I am also doing it because I have been lazy. I have lots of things to get done but it is more

ah, so afmeyer is simply a champion of the little people , a defender of the weak and frail who are unable to defend themselves ?? Funny that of all the people who have ever been attacked on Linc he c

I would have gone to meet whippy if I had been in Cebu City. I fall into one of the demographics whippy continually castigates. He can certainly rile me. I would have liked to have seen the face of

Posted Images

Jess Bartone

i tend to see more people getting wound up than letting off steam

If there was sound you would hear the laughter coming from a good many, including myself. In "hot" threads I tend to type what is expected of me, which often takes quite some time due to the roiling chuckles at both my own and the great work of others. The problems arise when some... shall we say more "anal" readers... fail to see beyond their own very narrow and self-created view, and thus fail to be anything but angered.

My biggest problem is admitting the whipper makes me laugh, without seeming to have defected. One must sustain appearances.

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

If there was sound you would hear the laughter coming from a good many, including myself. In "hot" threads I tend to type what is expected of me, which often takes quite some time due to the roiling chuckles at both my own and the great work of others. The problems arise when some... shall we say more "anal" readers... fail to see beyond their own very narrow and self-created view, and thus fail to be anything but angered.

My biggest problem is admitting the whipper makes me laugh, without seeming to have defected. One must sustain appearances.

i'm happy to hear that jesse..

but i tend to trust my own judgement

and even if i remove the bp part of my original statement the rest of it still stands

Mang Kanor

can we stop having a whippy praise (or not) thread!

your just feeding the troll... he likes every attention he gets from all of us here.

Mr. Mike

your just feeding the troll... he likes every attention he gets from all of us here.

hey hey,,,,,,hey!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, He is our troll, be grateful for the pleasent distraction! Besides, he "shared a cone with The Paul"! That's like being the only one with Jesus at the last supper!

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 4
Jess Bartone

Quite right and it reflects the direction this forum as a whole is taking. Deploy the lifeboats.

Mang Kanor

hey hey,,,,,,hey!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, He is our troll, be grateful for the diversion! Besides, he "shared a cone with The Paul"! That's like being the only one with Jesus at the last supper!

lol just a cone? how cheap!!! hahaha

i'll give paul JD if time permits lol

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

lol just a cone? how cheap!!! hahaha

i'll give paul JD if time permits lol

you know how hard it is to carry a cone from the UK to the RP ?

Mr. Mike

Quite right and it reflects the direction this forum as a whole is taking. Deploy the lifeboats.

,,,,,,,,,,don't let the Italians do it!...................just sayin.......

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 5
Justin Kredible

Circular (ill)logic.

:banghead:

Why do we kill people that kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

• Like 2
A_Simple_Man
Are you in the right universe this is LinC I think you have wandered into a psuedo intellectuals nightmare?

Althought the thread title suggests otherwise, I am reading the op as an attack on afmeyer. (Or perhaps the writer is suggesting his 'post' is having nightmares?)

Now, following the concept of 'defending Whippy', I suggest it is hard for the average member to form an opinion one way or the other. Ask yourselves, is your opinion formed from posts you can find now? Is it, (as mine is), formed from memories of posts he wrote in a heated state which have long since been deleted from the forum? Is it formed from posts he has made in the 'backroom forums' which I am not a member of so i cannot be sure that he posts there.

I put these ideas to you because I searched through many of Udonthani's past posts to try to refresh my mind as to why I thought there were mentions of naive or simple girls that have been corrupted. I did not find any. I know that these kinds of posts get deleted so I am wondering where other members are getting their negative viewpoint? If, indeed, it is from posts in the dirty kitchen or similar then I remind you that it should not carry over to this forum.

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

Althought the thread title suggests otherwise, I am reading the op as an attack on afmeyer. (Or perhaps the writer is suggesting his 'post' is having nightmares?)

Now, following the concept of 'defending Whippy', I suggest it is hard for the average member to form an opinion one way or the other. Ask yourselves, is your opinion formed from posts you can find now? Is it, (as mine is), formed from memories of posts he wrote in a heated state which have long since been deleted from the forum? Is it formed from posts he has made in the 'backroom forums' which I am not a member of so i cannot be sure that he posts there.

I put these ideas to you because I searched through many of Udonthani's past posts to try to refresh my mind as to why I thought there were mentions of naive or simple girls that have been corrupted. I did not find any. I know that these kinds of posts get deleted so I am wondering where other members are getting their negative viewpoint? If, indeed, it is from posts in the dirty kitchen or similar then I remind you that it should not carry over to this forum.

That is a fair question, I wonder as well.

Mattfromnz

The thing is,,,,,,,,,,,,whippy's comments might be more choreographed for the audience, and not "dumb ass" ! He has been the focus of much Linc traffic lately.

...................me thinks Afmeyer was trying to do the right thing.

remember your lips are sealed :banghead:

Ah crap. I had a witty picture but alas, I cant seem to get it to stick. Any tips?

Edited by Mattfromnz
Mr. Mike

Circular (ill)logic.

:banghead:

Why do we kill people that kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

You are off topic. This is dedicated to whippy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but to answer your question,,,It is the Chicago way!

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
Justin Kredible

Edited by Ravenkill