Defending Whippy a Deniable Apologetic

Art

TheMatrix

REALLY? I think you are a nice guy online and in person, Undonthani still has a lot of convincing to do before I think otherwise about his online persona. He can have a "spit the dummy" affect on some of us. Like I said if he could dump some of his contempt comments he would be more bearable even entertaining.

As nice as Paul is he can get confused sometimes he thinks I stole his camera its all a misunderstanding really. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know whippy, but by his posts, I get the impression he likes to consume his share of alcohol and that other side of him which we see, may be his rants in a drunken stupor. Who knows? Anyway, I really don't understand the uproar. I'm gonna start paying more attention to his posts. Up until this point, I've been oblivious.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• broden

• Jess Bartone

• afmayer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My turn to defend Whippy, just a little.   I have been tuning in to this topic because it is amusing. I am also doing it because I have been lazy. I have lots of things to get done but it is more

ah, so afmeyer is simply a champion of the little people , a defender of the weak and frail who are unable to defend themselves ?? Funny that of all the people who have ever been attacked on Linc he c

I would have gone to meet whippy if I had been in Cebu City. I fall into one of the demographics whippy continually castigates. He can certainly rile me. I would have liked to have seen the face of

Posted Images

TheMatrix

Whippy was the flavor of the day, then afmayer took up the standard. Perhaps Steve, you are the back marker who now has his chance to shine once more or it could be me again or...........????

I don't understand UZI. I think I'm going to leave this thread now. There's obviously some underlying issues which I am not aware.

Have a fantastic day!!

-

Edited by TheMatrix
  • Like 2
A_Simple_Man

My turn to defend Whippy, just a little.

I have been tuning in to this topic because it is amusing. I am also doing it because I have been lazy. I have lots of things to get done but it is more fun to sit here and criticize other people than to go out and get 'er done.

Some others may just be bored. Retirement and living in paradise can do that to a person.

Whippy, on the other hand, gets out and DOES stuff, then comes here to write about it for our amusement and to share information. That, dear readers, is a good thing.

• Like 6
Davaoeno

I must say, calling me "dear boy" is a little degrading, isn't it? I haven't read these 18 pages, but isn't that what its about. I just found this thread so I don't know about the timing you are suspecting. Please explain.

When I see a long thread, I usually read the first page and last page and maybe insert my comment. I don't think my posting is unusual, but there may have been interesting things in those 16 other pages that would enlighten me, but I will save it for another day when I'm really really bored.

its actually a term of affection Steve ! [ of course depending on your reaction that may be worse than degrading you !! :ROFLMAO: }

my (dear) boy

UK old-fashioned

Definition

a friendly way of talking to a man

Look here, my boy, this simply won't do.

I don't know whippy, but by his posts, I get the impression he likes to consume his share of alcohol and that other side of him which we see, may be his rants in a drunken stupor. Who knows? Anyway, I really don't understand the uproar. I'm gonna start paying more attention to his posts. Up until this point, I've been oblivious.

Ahhh not being a drinker I wouldn't have thought of that, good suggestion. He has toned himself down a little from the old days when he was whippy but you can see it creeping from the edges of what he says if you have been familar with his past rants and things slip out from time to time. Its surprising to me to see these apologetics for Undonthani arising now. There seems to be a whole new generation who don't know about the dark side of whippy. Its not really an uproar more a symbolic beat up.

I don't understand UZI. I think I'm going to leave this thread now. There's obviously some underlying issues which I am not aware.

Have a fantastic day!!

-

See Steve, you had a chance there & didn't take it. Clearly NOT the right stuff unless on health topics then It was just a comment following this from you

Even so, whippy has never attacked me or any of my posts, which is surprisingly, because so many others have here, especially when it comes to my health beliefs.

Most of us, including me, have been on the receiving end of attacks. The thing that counts is how we handle it. Agree or not afmayer took it all & threw it back & is still laughing. Some, who shall remain nameless, have very thin skins & take it all too serious. This thread has survived so long because most participants see this as the mood of the poster

bigsmile.jpg?w=300&h=300

• Like 1
Jess Bartone

I must say, calling me "dear boy" is a little degrading, isn't it?

Davo's showing his English heritage. It's not degrading there, rather a term of endearment. I reckon you have a bit of English too, because "I must say" is a phase you hear the upper class in movies uttering.

• Like 1
Headshot

For future reference, please do NOT start any more threads ABOUT another LinC Forums member (unless they died or had an accident and you are announcing it). If you do, they will be closed. The exception is that you may start anything you wish downstairs...I really don't care. Threads like this are nothing more than an open invitation to fight, and it isn't needed on the forums. So...If anybody sees a need to take a literary swing at another member again, take it downstairs or leave it alone. If you just can't help yourself, and you feel the need to challenge this, then you can suffer the consequences.

This topic is closed.