Sign in to follow this  
Runian

Water wheels for pumping no power required

JamesMusslewhite

this is a good way to capitalize on the drop from one rice platform to a lower platform, then using that drop to push water to an above-ground pond system.

and well worth a good look, because it requires no mechanism or power usage.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

I wonder what happened to the rest of this thread? My opening post and at least 1 other page is completely missing?

Runian

I wonder what happened to the rest of this thread? My opening post and at least 1 other page is completely missing?

Maybe read the head line, post #1 and who made this one, or are you kidding me ?

JamesMusslewhite

well I did not know you started a new thread on the same subject, or tried to split the thread. In fact I thought this was originally actually the 3 page of my original thread. Somehow my original thread (opening OP and 2 pages of remarks) disappeared completely off the forum boards for a few days then mysteriously returned today. So I will continue posting in my thread. Sorry for the confusion, but it has been corrected now..

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

Runian

well I did not know you started a new thread on the same subject, or tried to split the thread. In fact I thought this was originally actually the 3 page of my original thread. Somehow my original thread (opening OP and 2 pages of remarks) disappeared of the boards for a few days then returned today. So I will continue posting in my thread. Sorry for the confusion, but it has been corrected now..

yeah no problem, I link to your tread in op cos this is so closely related.

and made a new one cos I was to lazy to tie it into hydro electric in a comment to keep on topic :twocents:

• Like 1