Okay, so ban me. I'm breaking my own rule here...

Paul

Mr. Mike

This sounds like Israel is getting ready to start something in about 30/60 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nah it's an election year!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Mr. Mike

• Baywak

• tom_shor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have two diverse parties with little or nothing in common. As a country we will suffer because both sides, as we have seen over the past 12 years care nothing about the public.   They have both

The Republicans drove this country into an economic quagmire.   Despite the best efforts of the Republican "job creators," the president and his cabinet have been doing their best to undo the shitsh

Posted Images

I think this bumper sticker says it all.

post-2331-0-74194100-1328282966_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

@ Headshot

Alright guys...this topic has strayed so far off-topic that it is no longer recognisable. The topic is about bashing Obama...NOT bashing other candidates. If you can't stick to the topic, then please don't post here. So...please...feel free to bash Obama all you want in this thread (since Paul said it was OK) but DON'T talk about any other US politics here. Politics is still a prohibited topic on LinC Forums.

So now, according to you, we have Republican only threads? Anyone with an open mind and who does not buy into big money owned politicians can no longer post on certain threads? Wonderful!!

Edited by 3stripes

I think this bumper sticker says it all.

post-2331-0-74194100-1328282966_thumb.jpg

Wonder which redneck owns that vehicle?

tom_shor

Anyone with an open mind and who does not buy into big money owned politicians can no longer post on certain threads? Wonderful!!

Well according to this sentence that would only leave the Meadow Party. Bill and Opus All the way.

• Like 1