Okay, so ban me. I'm breaking my own rule here...

Paul

Paul, do you feel Obama is actually a bad man or just bad for the job?

My personal belief is that he should not even be in the Presidency.

But, since that point is pretty well moot now, I will say he is bad for the job.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Mr. Mike

• Baywak

• tom_shor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have two diverse parties with little or nothing in common. As a country we will suffer because both sides, as we have seen over the past 12 years care nothing about the public.   They have both

The Republicans drove this country into an economic quagmire.   Despite the best efforts of the Republican "job creators," the president and his cabinet have been doing their best to undo the shitsh

Posted Images

HeyMike

God, I hope not. I like Ron Paul, as far as the best candidate, currently. I agree with most of his political views.

Ditto on the Ron Paul..... go Giants!

Justin Kredible

The Republicans drove this country into an economic quagmire.

Despite the best efforts of the Republican "job creators," the president and his cabinet have been doing their best to undo the shitshow that was dropped in their laps.

You Obama haters and conservative (read: racist, sexist, and other sundry -ist), money-grubbing hoity-toidy wanking fektards can say whatever you want.

The fact remains: I am right. The rest of you are wrong.

(This is yet another great opportunity to ban me from topic - I really need the "cred" for DTD. Thanks!)

So bugger off!

Frekkin wankers.

• Like 7

Ditto on the Ron Paul..... go Giants!

Realistically, I don't think Ron Paul has a great chance at winning. But, I would like to see him do so.

The Republicans drove this country into an economic quagmire.

Despite the best efforts of the Republican "job creators," the president and his cabinet have been doing their best to undo the shitshow that was dropped in their laps.

You Obama haters and conservative (read: racist, sexist, and other sundry -ist), money-grubbing hoity-toidy wanking fektards can say whatever you want.

The fact remains: I am right. The rest of you are wrong.

(This is yet another great opportunity to ban me from topic - I really need the "cred" for DTD. Thanks!)

So bugger off!

Frekkin wankers.

Banned from topic.

Perhaps I should have been a bit more serious in this and said I would ban from the site? Oh well.

Let's move on.

HeyMike

Realistically, I don't think Ron Paul has a great chance at winning. But, I would like to see him do so.

Of course he won't get the nomination.... he makes too much sense.

• Like 1

Of course he won't get the nomination.... he makes too much sense.

He also is already 76 years old. That is against him too, I feel.

jtmwatchbiz

i would say that any candidate with a name so similar to the notorious tv drag queen will have a tough time rounding up enuf of the deep south and middle america votes :ROFLMAO:

i would say that any candidate with a name so similar to the notorious tv drag queen will have a tough time rounding up enuf of the deep south and middle america votes :ROFLMAO:

You ain't been to south gawga, have ya? In some circles, it may help. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A_Simple_Man

I think the citizens of the US have needlessly limited their choices by having the 'gotta be born here' rule. When a figurehead is needed (because all major decisions are already made before they get to the president) then you need ARNOLD!

• Like 3
afmayer

Obama and Jimmy Carter comparisons are common Internet fodder as there are many similarities in style, policy, results, and popularity. IMO one commonality is the fact that both are decent human beings with good intentions at heart. Unfortunately, much more is required for a sitting US President, such as; vision, effective leadership, political capability, understanding of foreign policy intrinsic, and intelligence. I don’t see many of these characteristics in the current presidency or in potential candidates in the upcoming election.

I think the citizens of the US have needlessly limited their choices by having the 'gotta be born here' rule. When a figurehead is needed (because all major decisions are already made before they get to the president) then you need ARNOLD!

I will admit, he is one man who was born under another flag, whom I would GLADLY vote for as President of the USA! I do wish he had been born in the US, for sure!

musicman666

Obama and Jimmy Carter comparisons are common Internet fodder as there are many similarities in style, policy, results, and popularity. IMO one commonality is the fact that both are decent human beings with good intentions at heart. Unfortunately, much more is required for a sitting US President, such as; vision, effective leadership, political capability, understanding of foreign policy intrinsic, and intelligence. I don’t see many of these characteristics in the current presidency or in potential candidates in the upcoming election.

i think being a decent human being with good intentions is enough..... better that than an intelligent president with his own agenda ..or even worse a stupid one with his own agenda....and we all know who that was..

• Like 1
RandyOdom

Well Paul, who are you voting for? Gordon Gecko or the serial cheater?

• Like 2
throttleplate
then you need ARNOLD!

I lived in San Francisco,California for the years Arnold won the special election to become governor,he totally fecked up california worse than when he took office, California is bankrupt and the new governer has his work cut out for him trying to fix the fiscal mess arnold failed to get California out of in the first place.

Edited by throttleplate
  • Like 4