Okay, so ban me. I'm breaking my own rule here...

Paul

Our President, Mr. Barak Obama, is a salesman, and not a very good one.

If anyone watched his State of the Union Address, where he stands up and spews his bullshit and lies in front of Congress, I hope you saw the bullshit that I did. He talks a good talk, but that is where it ends.

I can't wait for this guy to be permanently gone from the office of the Presidency of the United States of America.

Don't forget to take that stupid prick, David Plouffe (Senior Advisor to President Obama), with you when you leave, Mr. President.

Okay, I'm done.

• Like 4
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Mr. Mike

• tom_shor

• Baywak

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have two diverse parties with little or nothing in common. As a country we will suffer because both sides, as we have seen over the past 12 years care nothing about the public.   They have both

The Republicans drove this country into an economic quagmire.   Despite the best efforts of the Republican "job creators," the president and his cabinet have been doing their best to undo the shitsh

Posted Images

I'm gonna close this, now, so I don't cause any problems amongst the members.

I changed my mind. If anyone wishes to discuss, without attacking anyone else here (I will ban you from the topic if you do, and will delete your post), I will leave it open.

Moderators, please do not touch this topic. I will monitor it myself.

Edited by Paul

Someone recently interviewed, a woman, stated that, "He is a weak President, but he talks a good talk."

HeyMike

OK Paul, I think I understand now... so, you are not an Obama fan and I guess you will not be voting for him. And all this time I thought..... well..... nevermind.

I only have a moderate interest in American politics and am certainly no expert.

But from what I've seen and read recently, Obama will more than likely get another term simply because there is no real alternative. The Democrats are rabble

David Spicer

He is a promoter, not a leader, and I think he has demonstrated that quite well.

He reminds me of Jimmy carter; Jimmy had to my eyes, good intentions but was completely effing ineffective and clueless on top of that. 'Bama is sort of like that but probably less well intentioned or innocent or whatever. I don't think he's evil, just a charismatic, ineffective misguided puppet.

• Like 1
musicman666

Let me get this straight.... The only person that can be attacked in this thread is Obama?

• Like 1

I only have a moderate interest in American politics and am certainly no expert.

But from what I've seen and read recently, Obama will more than likely get another term simply because there is no real alternative. The Democrats are rabble

God, I hope not. I like Ron Paul, as far as the best candidate, currently. I agree with most of his political views.

• Like 3
Let me get this straight.... The only person that can be attacked in this thread is Obama?

Attack the post, not the poster. I think you are well aware of that rule.

To ALL: Any further smart assed posts will simply be deleted, with the poster being banned from the topic.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Paul, do you feel Obama is actually a bad man or just bad for the job?

Ban Obama from taking part in this topic please!

I don't think he will be posting here. He's busy "saving" the USA. :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Paul

I don't think he will be posting here. He's busy "saving" the USA. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe he should get with Al Gore, who invented the Internet, and see what they can do together.