Internet package for iphone or ipad ? 3g ?

Hello i want to know which company is better to apply a internet connection for my iphone and ipad.

Any suggestion? How much??

Thanks a lot in advance

USMC-Retired

Smart buddy is what I use. As for best well it is personal opinion. 1200 pesos a month unlimited data.

Edited by Norseman
  • Like 1

1200 php its 3g?

unlimited.. but some iphones do not work as wifi hot spot unles you JB them ,

Thanks

If i have my iphone with JB I can use the unlimited data transfer with a prepaid sim card?

Thks

Thanks

If i have my iphone with JB I can use the unlimited data transfer with a prepaid sim card?

Thks

i can only say maybe as i do not have a JB iphone , the prepaid is 3g and unlimited

• 2 weeks later...

You could try SUN Cellular's Plan 999 Unlimited Internet plan. It's 3G+ in manila. don't know if sun's got 3g speeds here too. sun's got good and somewhat consistent speed. If you could spend more, go for smart's data plan. Monthly service fee is 1,500 for the basic plan and gives you 120 texts and 60mins call per month.

USMC-Retired

Thanks

Thks

yes