which kind of business?!

id like in future not immediaty transfer in Philippines and have a business (also a small business)...which kind of business can you advice to me?? specially if somebody of you are foregnei people..thanks

Alfred E. Neuman

You need to specify further which part of the country you would want to live.

jtmwatchbiz

id like in future not immediaty transfer in Philippines and have a business (also a small business)...which kind of business can you advice to me?? specially if somebody of you are foregnei people..thanks

greetings! if you are from Italy then we can put you in touch with many of your fellow Italians living here who have businesses, and they may be able to help you in your desire to start a business. click on the watch buying banner that shows in the top of the forum pages and contact us, and i will forward your contact info to the Italian business owners that live in cebu city.

• Like 1

2 occupations sprig to mind one a gigolo coz ya think your better lovers than the rest of us lol or you could do what we know your good at pizza making lol welcome to the forum and good luck with either of them .

• Like 1
Stranded Shipscook

Ciao, ye, as jmwatchbiz said, contact him, he knows the same people and its the best advise you can get.

Italians are quite sucessful in business matters here. Just my own humble obsevation.

Alfred E. Neuman

I know of an Italian who set up a nice jewelry factory in MEPZ 20yrs ago. He was expected to become big but his own local workers did every trick in the book to help themselves. Now he's in Vietnam. I don't mean to discourage you but to give you some tips in doing biz here. Those who last do well.

thanks but for me in future its ok also a small business id like in future (between 10-12 years) and have a religious family there,,,,,anyway im mistizo

50% pinoy 50% italian... but i feel cebuano 100 %!!!!

greetings! if you are from Italy then we can put you in touch with many of your fellow Italians living here who have businesses, and they may be able to help you in your desire to start a business. click on the watch buying banner that shows in the top of the forum pages and contact us, and i will forward your contact info to the Italian business owners that live in cebu city.

can you help me what kind....have a small bar a restaurant in turo-turo style its a good idea? or a vegetables and rice and food for chicken shop its a good idea? thanks

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Italian Filipino fusion restaurant

Meatballs Adobo

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

can you help me what kind....have a small bar a restaurant in turo-turo style its a good idea? or a vegetables and rice and food for chicken shop its a good idea? thanks

why not? sounds good to me but better if you talk to our Italian friends who live here in cebu as they are in the restaurant business and can advise you better. contact us at [email protected] and i'll forward your info to our friends.

thanks i hope in future a put some my picture....i love cebu i wished go last month for meet a lady but for now cause also a big recession in europe im not ready for that...anyway....id like in future have a family and life in cebu....

cebu its a paradise...

Alfred E. Neuman

are you italian or europe?

His avatar can't be more patriotic American as can be. :)

How bad is it there? The late great Filipino journalist Max Soliven used to say "Pinoys are like lifebuoys(defunct soap product), despite the floodwaters we never sink."

Filipino standard of living with western savings WILL save your funds.