Sign in to follow this  
davewe

Surprising Convo with my Filipina GF

broden

oh and if you're worried about pregnancy and have nothing against it's use the pill is available in the RP readily enough

pnutbutterbrown

I'm a Filipina and I'm cool with exchange of papers. Best for both. I'd say since it is not commonly practiced here that was why she got offended because she thought you misjudged her faithfulness. Or.. she wants to get pregnant. More powerful than a wedding ring to keep you. But that's already the worst side of the reason spectrum. This is something that you can still work out with her. :dance:

Justin Kredible
I'm a Filipina and I'm cool with exchange of papers.

Fax, email, courier, messenger pigeon SENT.

:dance:

pnutbutterbrown

Fax, email, courier, messenger pigeon SENT.

:dance:

I'd send back mine with my $500 in exchange of your mac.. lol.. But it's should be theory AND practice. What am I going to do with papers without practice huh?

AlooGobi
What am I going to do with papers without practice huh?

get on a plane ravenkill..........now!!!!

• Like 1

tomaw

If you really love her, want to marry her and want to bring her back to the U.S. then propose and if she says yes start working on a Fiance Visa. YOU won't have to say anything again about testing. All the testing your worried about discussing with her will be done at St. Luke's, only it will be imigration asking for it so you'll be off the hook.

Edited by tomaw

davewe

If you really love her, want to marry her and want to bring her back to the U.S. then propose and if she says yes start working on a Fiance Visa. YOU won't have to say anything again about testing. All the testing your worried about discussing with her will be done at St. Luke's, only it will be imigration asking for it so you'll be off the hook.

Well, I am cautious and certainly want to make a trip or two more there before I start with marriage talk.

davewe

I'm a Filipina and I'm cool with exchange of papers. Best for both. I'd say since it is not commonly practiced here that was why she got offended because she thought you misjudged her faithfulness. Or.. she wants to get pregnant. More powerful than a wedding ring to keep you. But that's already the worst side of the reason spectrum. This is something that you can still work out with her. :dance:

Cool girl! And yes I think we can work this out.

Jenemap

year, that's really cool !

American Ace

Tell her straight it's ANAL SEX only until you sort this out :tinkerbell: .

• Like 1

ckfm

Find a virgin.

ckfm

OK, my comment was a bit blund, you really have to figure out by yourself what you want, you REALLY may risk the start of a good relationship with an insult. You can't ask a good Filipina to have herself tested for sexual transmitted diseases, seriously! Life is full of risk anyway and what you heard about the Philippines is true for many women, but those are mostly bargirls - and there are many of them. If you think that your girl is a good girl, go for it. In regards to getting pregnant - just use the pull method, it works, no matter what they say - good luck with the girl, she sounds like a good one.

ArieBombarie

Tell her straight it's ANAL SEX only until you sort this out :lol: .

ah yes nobody ever got aids from that, perfectly safe

• Like 1

American Ace

That was my crap attempt at a joke that I myself laughed at but maybe not many others did. .

Jess Bartone

That was my crap attempt at a joke that I myself laughed at but maybe not many others did. .

Nothing wrong with laughing at your own jokes.

:lol:

• Like 1