Killed for not having a gate pass sticker in Lapu Lapu

life has always been cheap, most in the west have a false sence that its not. i always try to think whats the worst that could happen to me and my family befor i act.she like some i know think that rules dont apply to them.liveing in the philippines we are guest,s here and we need to think first when dealing with people here.i feel sorry for her family and also for the guards family, a big loss for all of those left behind.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• smokey

• Cary

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

despite that is was foolish of her and she obviously handled this wrong, it still does not justify her been shot to death. What is most concerning about your post is not so much what you say but the f

Steve, take some advice from someone who knows.   Regarding the first bold sentence above, it's not just armed guards, you have no idea who is armed here and who is not. Best to just bite your tongu

This case is also an example of how NOT to behave to people in the Philippines especially those that have access to firearms. Most of us would have just put the sticker in the car and said good mornin

Several times I took a taxi late at night and the standard rule is for the guard to get their ids. But since I am tall (6'1) I almost always sit in the front seat next to the driver. I will then roll down the window and I think only 2 times in almost 2 years here did they still ask for the iid. The majority of the time the guards see me and wave us on. Rose, I am from the story was not to put it nicely nice to the guards and I am guessing she was the type of neighbor that Uzi described. As I keep telling you guys I walk to out local bakery and once in awhile I will give a bag to the guards. I know they are paid peanuts but I also am grateful that they are there so that they do provide some type of protection for me and my family. Again going back to Uzi if Rose was into money it would not cost her anything to have the sticker. It would not have cost her nothing to atleast let the guards do her job. And since she has had fights before I am sure the Association had complaints about her and I do not know if they tried to talk to her, I hope they did but now its too late. We will have a man go to jail here probably for the rest of his life and a son who now needs to live with relatives.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

not that it matters but i wonder if he just outright meant to shoot her or meant to point the gun at her to be a tough guy and pulled the trigger as he swung it up

• Like 2

I feel for the orphan boy, and the guards family who lost a bread winner(judgment pending), the woman not so much we r like 5 billion ppl to many so thinning the herd of arrogant bitches and mofo's is ok.

top of the morning to you all

Rune

Cary & Rune,

Am I missing something here? Where does losing a Mother make someone an orphan???

not that it matters but i wonder if he just outright meant to shoot her or meant to point the gun at her to be a tough guy and pulled the trigger as he swung it up

Its possible Broden. As stated before, proper use of guns is not taught here.

Cary & Rune, Am I missing something here? Where does losing a Mother make someone an orphan???

Uzi;

I got this from Wikipedia:

An orphan (from the Greek ὀρφανός[1]) is a child permanently bereaved of or abandoned by his or her parents.[2][3] In common usage, only a child (or the young of an animal) who has lost both parents is called an orphan. However, adults can also be referred to as orphans, or "adult orphans".

And this is what I meant that Rose's son is now an orphan because she is dead and since there is no mentioning of his father I am assuming he is gone too.

As we have seen reported more than once, these guns seem to go off without intention. Perhaps he just meant to point at her as a threat.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

As we have seen reported more than once, these guns seem to go off without intention. Perhaps he just meant to point at her as a threat.

it doesn't take much especially with someone acting out who may of never even shot a gun before much less had any training holding a gun that's probably never been properly maintained

it doesn't take much especially with someone acting out who may of never even shot a gun before much less had any training holding a gun that's probably never been properly maintained

Thats exactly how it is here Broden. We all know that the PNP and AFP are poorly trained. Now when you are talking about the guards at the SM malls, subdivisions, banks, etc. they are lucky if they receive any training.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

oh i know that Cary. i know that

This is an example that IMO the security guards are so badly trained that giving a gun to them is a liability that should not occur. They should all have big sticks and they would be much more effective with them as they ALL probably know how to use the damn things unlike the shotgun they were issued and have never fired.

• Like 1

Sounds like she was an arrogant bitch, who thought the rules didn't apply to her. If thats the case, she got her karma.

despite that is was foolish of her and she obviously handled this wrong, it still does not justify her been shot to death. What is most concerning about your post is not so much what you say but the fact several other members liked what you said!

If you beleive in karma and this is how you think then I would be worried if I was you!

Edited by jme
  • Like 8
Davaoeno
If you beleive in karma and this is how you think then I would be worried if I was you!

I agree totally !! It would appear that several posters here have no right to complain the next time they are having a bad day and give someone a hard time if they get killed in front of their kids !!

• Like 1

Sounds like she was an arrogant bitch, who thought the rules didn't apply to her. If thats the case, she got her karma.

I agree with jme. She didn't deserve to die over this.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

I agree with jme. She didn't deserve to die over this.

she doesn't,

but people all over fight over pointless things all the time

and occasionally it's going to lead to this

• Like 2