Where can I buy a LED screen for my laptop and install it myself?

Hey Guys..

Can someone recommend please where can I buy a LED screen for my laptop and install it myself?

Like a wholesale store or something like that where they sell parts for computers? Not SM, Ayala etc please.

Thanks

USMC-Retired

Just go online there are many places that sell it. Search brand and search model. There will be hundreds of places. Without specs hard for anyone to really answer your question. Also it says you are in Australia so there are even more.

Hey..

Im in Cebu and I can install it no problem.

Just having problems fining a place to purchase.

There is one place in SM that installs but want 9k. They only retail for 3 and I can install myself. Just got to find a place to buy a standard 14.0 led laptop screen.

Thanks

samatm

I ordered an LCD sreen from EBAY.. had it sent over but it arrived cracked ...after spending a ton on FEDEX shipping and being ripped off by customs....So I then just paid the 6K to SST and had them install. a new one. Good luck.

Edited by samatm
aussiedon

I needed one also, couldnt find one here, bought on ebay and fitted it my self, I think that was my cheapest and only option, plugged in a monitor till the new screen arrived

Bill H

Greenvalley has treated me well on all things computer. They just moved from near Robinsons to a place down the street about a 1k from their old location.

Regards,

Bill

USMC-Retired

Just go to Emall. There is a place going through the Food Court past the arcade on your left past the cell phone shop. In the corner. They will replace it and do it for 800 pesos plus parts. Sorry to say 800 pesos is not worth you destroying the new screen.

Just go to Emall. There is a place going through the Food Court past the arcade on your left past the cell phone shop. In the corner. They will replace it and do it for 800 pesos plus parts. Sorry to say 800 pesos is not worth you destroying the new screen.

I just came back from Emall, the repair shop is called Tech Shop and a huge banner in shop says something like "no fix no pay"