American killed in upscale Davao subdivision yesterday

Davaoeno

info available on Google

post-8045-0-97578700-1325644531_thumb.jpg

Edited by DAVAOENO
removed inappropriate photo and some links (concerning the circumstances).
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• UZI

• Cary

• Stranded Shipscook

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, the only reason a person is alive is that it is illegal to kill them.....just sayinDennis

how will humanity go on after such a loss?

My old dad taught me "never mind where they stick it, as long as it's not in you"   This guy was still a human being, strange in many ways, but still human. Maybe with luck he'll come back sorted a

Posted Images

Dude, why post quite so much information about the guy? Others can certainly do the same thing.

Please keep this forum's safety and security in mind when posting.

• Like 2
Davaoeno

no problem . I thought it was appropriate to show that this was not a case of yet another foreigner being killed in his home for no reason. But I have deleted the posts .

Davoeno;

Just post the basic facts about the crime and a link along with it will give everyone the information that they need.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

The guy posts that he is a 59 year old ----------------------guy looking for ----------------------------. His profile has -----------------------------. I understand [ from my friend who lives in the same subdivision ] that he has the largest house there- 8 bedrooms, --------------------------------------- [ none of which i can confirm obviously ]. I have no details re the murder yet .

The sexual references are not needed.

sexual references removed

Edited by DAVAOENO
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

how will humanity go on after such a loss?

• Like 4

You've gotta love the tawdry gossip and muck-raking the day after a man dies. I'm glad we all have such impeccably respectable lifestyles that we can afford to mock and denigrate those whose choices do not match our own.

• Like 2

when you get 9 gays together in 1 house

bound to be a struggle about the schedule

hope to hell these fellas only sleep with other mens/and do not spread Aids to the rest of us!

rest in piece big guy

It sounds like a lovers quarrel. Male or female you fool around with another person's emotions look out. Thats why when their is a murder the police first look at the spouse. And if this guy was fooling around with 8+ guys he clearly ticked someone off and now he is no more.

• Like 2
Davaoeno
that we can afford to mock and denigrate those whose choices do not match our own.

Oh Mr Holier Than Thou Sinbad ---If you tell me that you live with 8 gfs and advertise online that you have a small cock and you want young girls for sex and have aids then i will most certainly mock and denigrate you also !!

Even more importantly - - I did not make a single comment about him - i simply copied and pasted the things that he himself wrote about himself. !!!

tawdry gossip and muck-raking ?????? like i said he wrote the script -not me !!

Edited by DAVAOENO
  • Like 1
Stranded Shipscook

Well, its a murder, and murder is a crime and despicable act.

(Statement made in not knowing the complete and actual facts, if it was self defense in any form, its allowed. That would also be the case in statuatory rape for example, but i don't know anything )

• Like 2
dennis1105

Well, its a murder, and murder is a crime and despicable act.

(Statement made in not knowing the complete and actual facts, if it was self defense in any form, its allowed. That would also be the case in statuatory rape for example, but i don't know anything )

Sometimes, the only reason a person is alive is that it is illegal to kill them.....just sayin

Dennis

• Like 5

Banning from topic will begin with the next post that attacks another member.

I mean, Jesus, guys. Are you adults, or a bunch of kids at a daycare?

I am working on this thread, deleting off-topic and attack posts.

Edited by Admin
  • Like 2
Baywak

I live in davao,unheard of so far by all that I know here.From the info in this thread,it's impossible to figure out what anyone is talkin bout.Anyone know the name of the subdivision?

I have no idea what anyone is talking about here, there is no info on the first post or am I missing something? Where is the news story and details?

• Like 1