Sign in to follow this  
Stranded Shipscook

ANONYMOUS Crime Statistic of LinC members

crime statistics anonymous  

223 members have voted

1. 1. I have had the following Crime happen to ME

• I was robbed with force ( Knife, Gun etc.)
    • I was pickpocket ( not loosing things, but proven pickpocket !)
    • I was burglarized, have Police report made.
    • I was burglarized, but i think, it was an inside job (maid,etc), so i didn't bother going the Police
    • I was robbed by a prostitute or under circumstances that were connected with Red lite dictrict
    • I was frauded by "business proposal" and other trick schemes.
    • I was frauded by a Trick Thieve. Lured into changing money,gambling etc.
    • Others
    • Nothing ever happend to me !

Stranded Shipscook

Ok, some have said, members may be shy to post when their identity is openly visible. Maybe, so i opened a second POLL, both are the same, just this one is anonymous. Fo the non anonymous guys, please poll here AND in the other one.

So i made the effort of placing another crime statistic here, the same questions too. I kindly ask the former posters and pollers to poll again, as well as NEW people reading this to also post in the Other Poll Crime statistic, as they are both alive. This is a closed poll, if you like to share what happened to you, please go to the other topic to share.

Here is the other poll:

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/45820-crime-statistic-linc-forum/page__pid__447560__st__60#entry447560

Now please be mature and don't just click around for fun. That would make the statistic useless.

Keep in mind, that ADMIN might can still see who is trolling or not !

ONLY CRIMES HAPPENING to YOURSELF and no HEARSAY !

ONLY CRIMES in the PHILIPPINES ARE ASKED !

MULTIPLE CHOICES ARE ALLOWED !

but sorry, if you got victimized 2x or more in the same delict, its still only one poll. Got no other options, except you decide to post in the other link provided.

• Like 4

Paul

There is nothing wrong with the forum software. It is working perfectly. 

The reason you are seeing this (very) dated thread at the top the page, is because a member has VOTED in it. Polls and threads, in EVERY forum on this site, get "bumped" to the top of the page whenever one of two things occur:

1. If someone votes in a poll attached to a thread, it is just as if they replied to it. The thread will then go to the top of the page.

2. If someone clicks a "bump" button that is at the top of the thread. (Not all members can view this button. So, do not freak out if you do not.)

Thank you.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1