E ticket with Air Phil - name spelled wrong

I think i have just entered a kind of "twilight zone" here. Can't believe my eyes. Is that all for real here ?

What a nonsense, just forgive each other and don't make such a fuzz, or i go Tampo ! :yahoo:

FUZZ..............!!!!!

128816133754031548.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UZI

• Davaoeno

• Elsa

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An even better solution I have used with Air Phils is to get immediate customer service. Go to the facebook page, post on the wall & send a PM - this works - I have had Airphils Express problems

In my personal knowledge who have some experience with Air Phil - I worked for them for about 6 months - that If you book an e-ticket and accidentally enter your name incorrectly is that we have a p

Thank you for a stupid waste of space reply David. No, I am perfectly capable of expressing myself. THEY issued his confirmation with a typo.   Beyond that thanks for nothing.

I think i have just entered a kind of "twilight zone" here. Can't believe my eyes. Is that all for real here ?

What a nonsense, just forgive each other and don't make such a fuzz, or i go Tampo ! :yahoo:

Promises, promises. :shots::beer2:

Great info & just what I wanted. LinC comes through in spades as usual

Did you expect anything less? :D

• Like 1

Seems all anyone is interested in is who made the error not how the error was resolved. The OP was about how to rectify the error not apportion blame.

As I posted in #17 above, a call to Air Phils Cebu reservations number got a helpful CS girl who looked up the reference number and noted that there was a 1 letter error in the surname. Something pretty common in the Philippines. She added a note onto the computer file to state that he had phoned to correct it & that he should show 2 forms of ID when he goes to the airport. I also told him to print out the complete confirmation email which shows his name spelled correctly in the email address they sent it to.

Also to put aside the Credit Card part, the card owner has a different name. The flight isn't for over a week yet, so if any further issue I will update.

Well here is the conclusion to this little tale as my nephew flew to Manila today.

He received a new confirmation to his email from Air Phil with the error corrected and seeing his flight was at 12.15pm & I haven't heard from him, clearly he boarded without issue.

So well done Air Phil customer service girl. She did as she said, politely & efficiently and gained a happy satisfied customer. :biggrin_01:

• Like 2
Headshot

I really like happy endings...almost makes me cry. :biggrin_01: