e-reader in Cebu

the.lone.gunman

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i really just don't get why some books are more on it than in mass paperback form. was looking around for some terry brooks i really like his kingdom of landover series ... supposed to be getting made in to a movie by the way. .. e book 7.99 mass paperback at least a buck less. makes no sense to me

i already own the books so i don't need the ebooks but if i could get them on the cheap or free i'd grab them in a second

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• afmayer

• the.lone.gunman

• Lordblacknail

• billten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm using the Aldiko as well and I like it for the same reasons you do. I liked it so much I got my gf one too, she likes the camera function and the wifi and she uses it for Facebook and Youtube and

afmayer

I got the Cherry pad on the third floor at Ayala at a place called Junrex, it is opposite Ingenious. I've had it for a few days now and I really like it now that I have gotten used to the Android system. It is wifi capable too, good for email, facebook, Youtube etc. For 3800p I am pretty impressed and it has a one year warranty.

I got one today also from Junrex. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate the fact that it does so much more than just being an e-reader, but that is all I will use it for.

I am impressed also. Especially with v2.0 of the Aldiko e-reader app. What e-reader app are you using? I added 4GB external memory which (when combined with the internal memory) amounts to ~8K books. I especially like the daytime/night-time profiles and the flexibility of the fonts, background/foreground colors... etc.

the.lone.gunman

I got one today also from Junrex. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate the fact that it does so much more than just being an e-reader, but that is all I will use it for.

I am impressed also. Especially with v2.0 of the Aldiko e-reader app. What e-reader app are you using? I added 4GB external memory which (when combined with the internal memory) amounts to ~8K books. I especially like the daytime/night-time profiles and the flexibility of the fonts, background/foreground colors... etc.

I'm using the Aldiko as well and I like it for the same reasons you do. I liked it so much I got my gf one too, she likes the camera function and the wifi and she uses it for Facebook and Youtube and email as well. It's a cool little machine.
  • Like 1