I have had the following Crime happen to ME

Stranded Shipscook

Crime statistic  

86 members have voted

1. 1. I have had the following Crime happen to ME

• I was robbed with force ( Knife, Gun etc.)
    • I was pickpocket ( not loosing things, but proven pickpocket !)
    • I was burglarized, have Police report made.
    • I was burlarized, but i think, it was an inside job(maid,etc), so i didnt bother going the Police
    • I was robbed by a prostitute or under circumstances that were connected with Red lite dictrict
    • I was frauded by "business proposal" and other trick schemes.
    • I was frauded by a Trick Thieve. Lured into changign money,gambling etc.
    • Others, please state exact case as warning for others.
    • Nothing ever happend to me !

Stranded Shipscook

We have many thousand members, s we maybe can start a REAL statistic, as most cases debated here are just "heave heard", "Read in the news" and seems based upon " if you do that, this will happen".

Now let us try to give a real case statistic. Click the button and describe briefly so it can serve as a real warning.

Please refrain from simply posting what you have heard, Open your own thread then please.

Also please don't post "what you've heard" except that its a real neighbor/friend and similar.

ONLY PHILIPPINES PLEASE

Edited by G....
  • Like 2
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stranded Shipscook

• UZI

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not agree with that part. Certain tricykad drivers (in certain neighborhoods) and or habal habal drivers might be into some "gang" activities, but for the most part tricycle drivers are just midd

Yes, definitely, a multiple response of every lurker and troll.   i don't see anything discriminating and shameful in being a victim of a crime.

some people pay for that kind of action anyway

Posted Images

Stranded Shipscook

1987- met a woman in a Disco, a cashier from a money changer as a reliable friend assured me, and sort of landed at home with her. The exact circumstance are in a "fog of alcohol", but when i woke up around lunchtime, my pocket camera and 5000 php ( a monthly budget at that time !!) cash were gone.

The reliable friend took recanted his initial statement, but through the other 2 ladies in company, which the Security guard found out in meticulous detective work ( he was ex PNP, or PC to be correct ) i got the address and the camera back within 5 days.

The 5000k cash were paid back in installments over one year, as it was gone already

I did not go to the Police at that time, as they were still too corrupt in the old days. They would have kept most of the loot.

All in all a case similar to Prostitution robbery, but it was a decent Disco, a decent appearing woman, not an "FX change" cashier, but still a person with a job. Chance criminal.

KennyF

Are you asking "here in RP" or all your life?

KonGC

Stranded Shipscook

Are you asking "here in RP" or all your life?

KonGC

good point, i amended my OP in this matter now.

I mean PHILIPPINES only !

smokey

what about stuff stolen from your house like tools ladders etc ... ?? and what if you have only one vote pick the worst one????

smokey

How many choices can you pick?

as usual to keep the numbers down your only allowed to be robbed once per lifetime...

• Like 2
CardiacKid

How far back do you want to go? Was first robbed in 1966 in Subic.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

How many choices can you pick?

everything on the left side of the menu if you're hungry enough

as usual to keep the numbers down your only allowed to be robbed once per lifetime...

But Robert my house has been burglarized twice, I've had things stolen from my yard at least 3 times that I know of. Had counterfeit money passed to me and I'm pretty sure I had my wallet snatched.

How far back do you want to go? Was first robbed in 1966 in Subic.

Thanks for reminding me I was robbed at knifepoint in Angeles back in the early 80's.

Stranded Shipscook

what about stuff stolen from your house like tools ladders etc ... ?? and what if you have only one vote pick the worst one????

Multiple choice are allowed. Stuff stolen from your house would be either burglarized ( logic ) or you can post it under other and of course everybody is encouraged to write about HIS experience.

The worst case I heard of was when a US Filipino took a prostitute home (not from a bar but one "arranged" by a "friend"), they later robbed him and stole 500,000 pesos in cash he had in his beach house.

Myself, a cell phone was stolen on a ship and somebody stole a deep well pump from our lot (later recovered by the police). Other than that, lost a bottle of good whiskey to a guy who promised to get our province lot titled (but my wife will probably recover that one, don't mess with her, lol).

Also, bought a car once which turned out to be stolen but my lawyer recovered all the money (police asked for money if we want to keep the car, lol).

Edited by ckfm

Is there a reason this poll is public? You might get more responses if it were not.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

The worst case I heard of was when a US Filipino took a prostitute home (not from a bar but one "arranged" by a "friend"), they later robbed him and stole 500,000 pesos in cash he had in his beach house.

boy i bet he had a bad case of buyers remorse

• Like 1