Is this the cheapest LCD TV in the Philippines?

Thanks David great post and great information.

I want the 1080 as I hook it up to my laptop. I will get the 32 once it matches my budget. I never rush for tech stuff like tv

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• UZI

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful she doesn't change your 6" for a bigger size

cheap is not always a good buy! Stick with brand names when it comes to TV's! Samsung are great! As I posted once before TV's are seriously outdated and over priced in the Philippines but some pointed

long as i get my tv it's all good

Posted Images

smokey

Great you got a bargain. As for the beggars, they are mountain folk who come down at this time of the year caroling. Not normal for beggars in Naga but you standing there with a luxury item obviously caught their attention. Perhaps sharing some of your savings on the TV by way of a few Peso here & there would have given some better Karma. You know - pay it forward.

mountain folk from the hills ??? can you show me some facts on that one? My wife's farmily are mountain folk from them hills and the hills over talisay and i have never heard her say ... my family in the hills are beggers? uzi i hope your not becoming negtive against the people and thinking the hard working farmers are part time beggers..??

mountain folk from the hills ??? can you show me some facts on that one? My wife's farmily are mountain folk from them hills and the hills over talisay and i have never heard her say ... my family in the hills are beggers? uzi i hope your not becoming negtive against the people and thinking the hard working farmers are part time beggers..??

Smokey, you seem to be having a real problem with your reading lately. The previous poster called them beggars & I said they what he called beggars were people from the mountain caroling. I also said Naga doesn't normally have beggars. I also never mentioned HILLS.

Really bugs you that I don't criticize & moan about everything like you, doesn't it. Seems it's become your normal state, even when you are 'free' of it & back in the States.

I picked one up too, picture quality is pretty much what you would expect for 10k, ok but not great. I will say it looks awesome with the xbox, thanks for the tip...

• Like 1

Perhaps sharing some of your savings on the TV by way of a few Peso here & there would have given some better Karma. You know - pay it forward.

I am more of a realist and tend not to believe in things which are not proven beyond doubt. That includes god and karma. However, how do you know I have not already topped up my supposed karma over christmas by surprising people I know around the area I live? Some poor people who did not ask or expect anything and were genuinely happy and surprised we appeared to them on christmas day with various christmas-y food items for them and their families? I tend to ignore those who come directly up to me with palm facing up and telling me 'give'. You might think it's mean and selfish, but I prefer those who ask in a more polite way when I don't have my hands full.

Thanks David great post and great information.

I want the 1080 as I hook it up to my laptop. I will get the 32 once it matches my budget. I never rush for tech stuff like tv

I have a 30" monitor already (2560x1600) so when I bought a 32" LCD recently I get a 720p unit, for HDTV use its fine, wonderful in fact :yahoo:

But yeah, for use as a second monitor for non-video use, for sure go 1080p.

KennyF

What are these TVs like as a computer monitor?

In built DVD player/recorder.

Max resolution1920 x 1080

Computer supported resolutions 640x480 @ 60Hz, 800x600 @ 60Hz, 1024x768 @ 60Hz, 1366X768 @ 60Hz, 1920X1080 @ 60Hz

Surround sound. Contrast ratio 3000:1

Costs not much more than a Viewsonic 27" computer monitor.

Anyone worked on or even seen one in action as a computer monitor?

KonGC

KennyF

they work fine

1920X1080 @ 60Hz

As clear and sharp as a monitor?

KonGC

yes same as a monitor, use with your pc then switch to tv, the resolution is what is important

As clear and sharp as a monitor?

KonGC

It's the same glass as a monitor, and the signal is discrete digital pixels. LCD "TV sets" are computer monitors with special TV tuners that can output to the computer display, really.