Sign in to follow this  
miked2569

Changing Planes In Manila

miked2569

Hello to all. I have a question ..I'm flying into Manila and changing planes to go on to Cebu. Will I stay in the airport or do I have to go out and back in to departure in the airport? I have been to Manila in 2004 and once my passport was stamped I got my bag and the exit was right there. Just need to know if changing planes there is like here in the states. Thanks you for any help.

JollyJim
Hello to all. I have a question ..I'm flying into Manila and changing planes to go on to Cebu. Will I stay in the airport or do I have to go out and back in to departure in the airport? I have been to Manila in 2004 and once my passport was stamped I got my bag and the exit was right there. Just need to know if changing planes there is like here in the states. Thanks you for any help.

Hi Mike, What airline are you arriving on? What airline is your domestic flight with?

Need to know this to help you.

Jim

Edited by JollyJim

miked2569
Hi Mike, What airline are you arriving on? What airline is your domestic flight with?

Need to know this to help you.

Jim

Hi Jim , I'm flying in Northwest and changing to Phillippine Air.

Thanks for the help

Mike

Paul

Philippine Airlines, as I recall (it's been years since I have been in Manila), is the only airline that you don't need to leave the terminal for, because PAL will fly domestically from the international terminal in Manila, to Cebu.

If this information is wrong, someone (anyone) please correct it.

I am moving this topic to a more suitable forum.

Bob Ward

You will need to change from terminal 1 to terminal 2. The NWA fights come in late so I'm guessing that you will be there overnight. The new shuttle bus between terminal probably will not be operating that late. You should probably just get a taxi. Upon exiting the terminal, look to your left and there will be a row of small offices there, two of which are taxi offices. Tell the dispatcher where you want to go and he will give you a ticket with the exact amount that you will pay, thus no scamming by the driver. You can't stay in the airport terminal overnight like most airports. You will have to leave the terminal and stay oustide in a waiting area or get a room close to there.