A Motive to Commit Murder

Since I have been here in Manila my in-laws have seen that I am not rich, I have no money. Now as a result maybe its because they know that I am here but the excitement of having me around is down. I also posted yesterday about my brother-in-law angry that the States is preventing the RP from having jobs, etc. So if he or anyone else is smiling in my face but planning to knock me off, i can only hope they are prepared to help my wife bury me because we are not rich. And as I write this I am the only foreigner in the house with 6 Filipinos :D :D

My deepest condolences...

• Like 1
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stranded Shipscook

• smokey

• broden

• Baywak

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this is probably the most open racists topic i have read lately....   Filipinos as murdering, greedy, envy filled bandits with absolute no moral.   Wow...

That is a gross over generalization. Is it true in many cases, yes! But is it the vast majority, not even close. This also goes back to the over discussed issue of whether one came here and married an

Everybody's nerves are frayed over the marine murder. Nobody wants to imagine that their own wife and extended family could ever think about murder for a few measly dollars. But the PI is a poor cou

Posted Images

Since I have been here in Manila my in-laws have seen that I am not rich, I have no money. Now as a result maybe its because they know that I am here but the excitement of having me around is down. I also posted yesterday about my brother-in-law angry that the States is preventing the RP from having jobs, etc. So if he or anyone else is smiling in my face but planning to knock me off, i can only hope they are prepared to help my wife bury me because we are not rich. And as I write this I am the only foreigner in the house with 6 Filipinos :D :D

LOL - there is never less than 8 Filipinos in our home with me being the only Kano

When we open the Internet Cafe, that will add a minimum of 12 more, the public bath and laundry will add about 5-20 throughout the day, then there are the various neighbors and other relatives that stop in from 6 AM to Midnight to just say hello

Life is grand....

• Like 1

That just made me think about - what if we lived in a tight nit community where everyone was a little in poverty? Just think of some of the less wealthy towns of your own country... Now imagine that all the town folk were all quite close, lots of people related, most people had a few cousins and siblings, big families,very few had jobs etc etc but 95% or more were good people. Then suddenly a foreigner moves there, he has a big house on the hill, is known to be very wealthy, has nice cars, bikes etc. Surly he would one day be a target for some desperate low life... from my experience there, I noticed a lot of foreigners were very flashy with gold jewelry etc and boastful when talking, some might be digging their own graves. I think common sense, awareness and the realization that people can turn bad when desperate or angry and avoid all that, safe living in any country is possible I think. I'm still learning towards not marrying now though :notallthere:

highplainsdrifter016.png

• Like 2