A Motive to Commit Murder

Wombat No More

Your joking right!

FOR GOD'S SAKE BAYWAK, SPEAK UUUP! Never used a magnifying glass to read my computer screen before!!!

The OP just can't put all Filipino's in the same barrel, seal it up and label it... It's not on mate. And the following is not racist but simply observation... I'm sure there are multitudes more persons here than home, who are straight out opportunists, and bloody thieves some of them, but none of my wife's family are. In over 8 years here, they only asked for a small amount when they really needed it but never asked other than that.

Had to laugh when the Judge officiating the wedding, very sternly told the wife's rellies during the service, that "Mr. xxxx's money is for him and his immediate family and NOT for anyone else, do you understand". Had to laugh when that was interpreted to me after and I think he was talking to the wrong folks coz as I said they don't ask or expect anything...

• Like 1
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stranded Shipscook

• smokey

• broden

• Baywak

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this is probably the most open racists topic i have read lately....   Filipinos as murdering, greedy, envy filled bandits with absolute no moral.   Wow...

That is a gross over generalization. Is it true in many cases, yes! But is it the vast majority, not even close. This also goes back to the over discussed issue of whether one came here and married an

Everybody's nerves are frayed over the marine murder. Nobody wants to imagine that their own wife and extended family could ever think about murder for a few measly dollars. But the PI is a poor cou

Posted Images

Since I have been here in Manila my in-laws have seen that I am not rich, I have no money. Now as a result maybe its because they know that I am here but the excitement of having me around is down. I also posted yesterday about my brother-in-law angry that the States is preventing the RP from having jobs, etc. So if he or anyone else is smiling in my face but planning to knock me off, i can only hope they are prepared to help my wife bury me because we are not rich. And as I write this I am the only foreigner in the house with 6 Filipinos :stooges::D

goodbye cary you ARE the weakest link lol
  • Like 1
Wombat No More

I guess i am doomed then...someones knocked on my door just now...

post-8399-0-28239800-1324979256_thumb.jpg

In case this is my last post, farewell and it was nice being with you guys... :stooges:

If it's that bad mate, I'd get the hell out of there!post-6386-0-73462000-1324980920_thumb.jpg
Stranded Shipscook

If it's that bad mate, I'd get the hell out of there!post-6386-0-73462000-1324980920_thumb.jpg

False Alarm, it was just my staff asking what i want for dinner. But maybe they want to poison me... :stooges: .

Since my dear one is at work, she'd have a perfect Alibi...

• Like 3
Stranded Shipscook

There is truth in what the OP stated (like it or not).

The truth is, that hubbies (and wifes) get knocked their lights out all over the world, and in about the same percentage as well.

For me to state that Filipinos are a particular murdering kind of people is simply nonsense.

Yes, we have a slightly higher Risk to get burglarized ( coz we are rich )

That some foreigners are not so much liked by their Family ( Their own bloody fault )

But all the family has to do, is to claim "abuse" and the expat gets his arse deported faster than he can spell "Wasn't me".

If he was an abuser, and they can easily proof this.

And since there are more and more here, there are more and more getting knocked their lights out.

But the murder rate here isn't even much higher than anywhere else, in particular in the third world.

Also fact is that most people are bloody bored and turn a mouse into an elephant. (I am bored too here)

That's my own humble opinion and knowledge and if its not true, i would be gone 10 times by now. Sort of a living proof.

• Like 2

There is truth in what the OP stated (like it or not).

Sure there is, but it's not nearly the overwhelming majority. If you entered into a questionable relationship, then you get what you get. I will reference P. T. Barnum! Some get taken by conniving black widows here, but it's the same in many countries. For those poor souls, I am truly empathetic as I was there once in the west!!!

• Like 1

The truth is, that hubbies (and wifes) get knocked their lights out all over the world, and in about the same percentage as well.

For me to state that Filipinos are a particular murdering kind of people is simply nonsense.

That some foreigners are not so much liked by their Family ( Their own bloody fault )

But all the family has to do, is to claim "abuse" and the expat gets his arse deported faster than he can spell "Wasn't me".

And since there are more and more here, there are more and more getting knocked their lights out.

But the murder rate here isn't even much higher than anywhere else, in particular in the third world.

Also fact is that most people are bloody bored and turn a mouse into an elephant. (I am bored too here)

That's my own humble opinion and knowledge and if its not true, i would be gone 10 times by now. Sort of a living proof.

I didn't state that Filipinos are a particular murdering kind of people, those are your words. I said, "a few Filipinos decide to take the foreigner's money and valuables by force." There's a big difference between what I said and what you are saying I said. I said a few and you are trying to make it sound like I meant all Filipinos.

Stranded Shipscook

I didn't state that Filipinos are a particular murdering kind of people, those are your words. I said, "a few Filipinos decide to take the foreigner's money and valuables by force." There's a big difference between what I said and what you are saying I said. I said a few and you are trying to make it sound like I meant all Filipinos.

Yeah, after a two paragraphs rant about the mindset of Filipinos in General. In that rant you did not say " a few".

Now you gotta live with it or retract.

• Like 1

That just made me think about - what if we lived in a tight nit community where everyone was a little in poverty? Just think of some of the less wealthy towns of your own country... Now imagine that all the town folk were all quite close, lots of people related, most people had a few cousins and siblings, big families,very few had jobs etc etc but 95% or more were good people. Then suddenly a foreigner moves there, he has a big house on the hill, is known to be very wealthy, has nice cars, bikes etc. Surly he would one day be a target for some desperate low life... from my experience there, I noticed a lot of foreigners were very flashy with gold jewelry etc and boastful when talking, some might be digging their own graves. I think common sense, awareness and the realization that people can turn bad when desperate or angry and avoid all that, safe living in any country is possible I think. I'm still learning towards not marrying now though :)

Stranded Shipscook

That just made me think about - what if we lived in a tight nit community where everyone was a little in poverty? Just think of some of the less wealthy towns of your own country... Now imagine that all the town folk were all quite close, lots of people related, most people had a few cousins and siblings, big families,very few had jobs etc etc but 95% or more were good people. Then suddenly a foreigner moves there, he has a big house on the hill, is known to be very wealthy, has nice cars, bikes etc. Surly he would one day be a target for some desperate low life... from my experience there, I noticed a lot of foreigners were very flashy with gold jewelry etc and boastful when talking, some might be digging their own graves. I think common sense, awareness and the realization that people can turn bad when desperate or angry and avoid all that, safe living in any country is possible I think. I'm still learning towards not marrying now though :)

Good that you think about that. Its just like in Oz. Burglars target people where they can get something.

Same applies to wealthy Pinoys or Chinese Pinoys here.

Crime isn't very choosy when it comes to the victim.

But as you said in your post, common sense and a good relation with the neighbour community will help to prevent the worst.

• Like 2

A MOTIVE TO COMMIT MURDER...

Is generally based in the 7 deadly sins, which can be further distilled in the two biggies....

SEX and/or MONEY or some variation of the two.

• Like 1

maybe its your angelic looks that have prevented ya from being bumped off lol a wee cutie look that would,nt harm a fly lol

Yes I think the pinoy are a non violent race. They have easy access to guns. Yet I feel safe here as a target. I wear nice clothes I wear silver Jewelry live in the poorer part of town. Drink in local bars, even have the acasual fight with drunk pinoy , all the things they say not to do to stay safe.

The to top it off I have many gf and over the years broken up with some not one relative took a dislike to me. The only time I had to worry was when the local drug seller wanted me dead. He tried to attack me on the street then made threats to have me killed, but the local police where very helpful the way things work here the guy backed off.

In my street lives a famous Cebu cop who always had the swat team over for drinks. I was told when I was charged with assult to visit him but one of my friends said not to as they would help me to get the charges dropped which is what happened.

I am not saying I am impervious but I do feel safe here.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

maybe its your angelic looks that have prevented ya from being bumped off lol a wee cutie look that would,nt harm a fly lol

that's not it at all

trying to kill Guenther is like trying to kill Inspector Clouseau, Mr Bean or Maxwell Smart

he won't even know you're trying he'll just find your body after your done

• Like 4