A Motive to Commit Murder

There are many motives to commit murder throughout the world, but in the Philippines many foreigners don't seem to know about or understand a very common motive. When a Filipina has a foreigner boyfriend or husband, her brothers, sisters, parents, and even more distant relatives believe they are rich too because they have a right to the rich foreigner's money. When the Filipina's family members cannot get the foreigner's money they either become disappointed, angry, or decide to take the money by any means.

I will explain a little farther. When a Filipina has some money, her brothers and sisters believe they have money too and will even demand that the money be given to them or something bought for them. Its like the Filipina who has the money doesn't have any choice but to give it to them or buy something for them.

And, a few Filipinos decide to take the foreigner's money and valuables by force. Either a male in the family will commit the crime or they will pay someone.

You even see this attitude at Christmas time when people demand that you give them a gift. Its their right to receive or get something from you and you are wrong if you refuse. They don't seem to understand the principle of giving because you want to give. To them you are required to give and if you don't give they may take it away from you.

• Like 4
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stranded Shipscook

• smokey

• broden

• Baywak

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this is probably the most open racists topic i have read lately....   Filipinos as murdering, greedy, envy filled bandits with absolute no moral.   Wow...

That is a gross over generalization. Is it true in many cases, yes! But is it the vast majority, not even close. This also goes back to the over discussed issue of whether one came here and married an

Everybody's nerves are frayed over the marine murder. Nobody wants to imagine that their own wife and extended family could ever think about murder for a few measly dollars. But the PI is a poor cou

Posted Images

LOL OMG I hope I am able to convey to my gf's family that the cousin with the big house and doctorates is far richer than me b4 they go all mad Max on my white ass

(Insert something here)

Rune

• Like 3
Julian C Thong

That is the Filipino way. Share and share alike.

It used to be the same way in the UK, several generations ago, before the welfare state and public benefits.

Treasure that attitude because when every one has some wealth, they don't wont to know you.

• Like 2

That is the Filipino way. Share and share alike.

It used to be the same way in the UK, several generations ago, before the welfare state and public benefits.

Treasure that attitude because when every one has some wealth, they don't wont to know you.

Your joking right!

There are many motives to commit murder throughout the world, but in the Philippines many foreigners don't seem to know about or understand a very common motive. When a Filipina has a foreigner boyfriend or husband, her brothers, sisters, parents, and even more distant relatives believe they are rich too because they have a right to the rich foreigner's money. When the Filipina's family members cannot get the foreigner's money they either become disappointed, angry, or decide to take the money by any means.

I will explain a little farther. When a Filipina has some money, her brothers and sisters believe they have money too and will even demand that the money be given to them or something bought for them. Its like the Filipina who has the money doesn't have any choice but to give it to them or buy something for them.

And, a few Filipinos decide to take the foreigner's money and valuables by force. Either a male in the family will commit the crime or they will pay someone.

You even see this attitude at Christmas time when people demand that you give them a gift. Its their right to receive or get something from you and you are wrong if you refuse. They don't seem to understand the principle of giving because you want to give. To them you are required to give and if you don't give they may take it away from you.

That is a gross over generalization. Is it true in many cases, yes! But is it the vast majority, not even close. This also goes back to the over discussed issue of whether one came here and married an uneducated girl from a family of the same ilk. If that's the case, then I think some may have caused their own dilemma. What do you think is going to happen when you expose people of little or no means to any degree of wealth, perceived or otherwise?

• Like 9

well my girl has 8 brothers and sisters and not one of them asked me for a gift ,in fact none of them has asked me for anything.I helped out 2 of them in the flood crisis but they did,nt ask for help .maybe this lot is buckin the trend lol

• Like 4

Pretty generalized statement and you have research to prove this theory?

• Like 2
Stranded Shipscook

Wow, this is probably the most open racists topic i have read lately....

Filipinos as murdering, greedy, envy filled bandits with absolute no moral.

Wow...

• Like 9

Yeah i have to agree with tiger31, i have never been asked by my wifes family for anything in the 3 years we have known each other and i have lived in the same town as all of them ever since i came here. Easyrider maybe that is what happened to you, but you are over generalizing it like its something everyone does here. Very bad taste. I have only helped in medical emergency and was never asked by anyone, just did it because they are my family.

• Like 3
Davaoeno
Wow, this is probably the most open racists topic i have read lately

Topics like this are invaluable Guenther in revealing which people have certain attitudes, and which have contrasting attitudes.

• Like 4
RandyOdom

I've been here a year now and the only thing my wife's family has asked for was a 1500 peso loan to get a deed straightened out and they were going to repay with the sale of the land proceeds. I told them to keep the money as an early xmas present because I don't loan money. Other than that, nothing.

Now as for a reason for murder, my ex business partner stole over 1 million dollars from me. I seriously considered murdering him.

• Like 2

well my girl has 8 brothers and sisters and not one of them asked me for a gift ,in fact none of them has asked me for anything.I helped out 2 of them in the flood crisis but they did,nt ask for help .maybe this lot is buckin the trend lol

No you are not bucking the trend

- my wife is the oldest - she has four younger brothers - no one in the 18 months that I have been here have ever asked us for a handout - each has a skill and we have asked their help in fixing things in our home and we have paid them accordingly.

We did give out Christmas presents, including the siblings but nothing outrageous. I should like to point out that my wife has been doing Christmas in this manner for years and I gave little if anything to the effort, except going with her when she did the shopping.

Edited by mpt1947
  • Like 2
Wow, this is probably the most open racists topic i have read lately....

Filipinos as murdering, greedy, envy filled bandits with absolute no moral.

Wow...

Now, now, Guenther. You know they are all out to murder the foreigners. LOL

I've been here a year now and the only thing my wife's family has asked for was a 1500 peso loan to get a deed straightened out and they were going to repay with the sale of the land proceeds. I told them to keep the money as an early xmas present because I don't loan money. Other than that, nothing.

Now as for a reason for murder, my ex business partner stole over 1 million dollars from me. I seriously considered murdering him.

Need any help? Ever see "Throw Mama From The Train"? :offtopic:

• Like 1

Since I have been here in Manila my in-laws have seen that I am not rich, I have no money. Now as a result maybe its because they know that I am here but the excitement of having me around is down. I also posted yesterday about my brother-in-law angry that the States is preventing the RP from having jobs, etc. So if he or anyone else is smiling in my face but planning to knock me off, i can only hope they are prepared to help my wife bury me because we are not rich. And as I write this I am the only foreigner in the house with 6 Filipinos :stooges::D

Stranded Shipscook

Now, now, Guenther. You know they are all out to murder the foreigners. LOL

I guess i am doomed then...someones knocked on my door just now...

post-8399-0-28239800-1324979256_thumb.jpg

In case this is my last post, farewell and it was nice being with you guys... :stooges:

• Like 4